Nate is about as real as it gets

Bobby Boucher is pretty delusional. The dude, like his brother, believes he’s never lost a fight.

Always been a fan of Diaz, started training BJJ 9 years ago after watching Nick Diaz.

However, he's not as real as it gets. We can all agree he's a fake gangster; the guys an upstanding citizen who does triathlons and teaches BJJ but throws gang signs with no criminal record, I couldn't have put it better than Mcgregor.

However I hold him levels above Masvidal. Masvidal hated people that talk but he's became the biggest talker in the sport and has became unbearable and a sell-out. At least Nate has stayed true to himself, other than a couple fake beefs with Mcgregor and his tactical twitter posts to get fights but that's understandable.

Always been a fan of Diaz, started training BJJ 9 years ago after watching Nick Diaz.

However, he's not as real as it gets. We can all agree he's a fake gangster; the guys an upstanding citizen who does triathlons and teaches BJJ but throws gang signs with no criminal record, I couldn't have put it better than Mcgregor.

However I hold him levels above Masvidal. Masvidal hated people that talk but he's became the biggest talker in the sport and has became unbearable and a sell-out. At least Nate has stayed true to himself, other than a couple fake beefs with Mcgregor and his tactical twitter posts to get fights but that's understandable.
No criminal record and stays in shape doesn’t mean he’s not a gangsta lmao kids from the suburbs say the darnest things

Nate and Nick are big time whiners and they always cry and make excuses for losing

.500 fighter with a shitty attitude. Probably never fighting again.

im from cali . In stockton all it takes to be "gangster" is smoke weed and get in street fights lol . i get what your saying but he dosnt mean letteral crack selling gang banger when he says "gangster" . and west coast hand signs arent "gang signs" in the conventional sence . 2pac went to drama class and was middle class btw lol

lol at people who find the need to flex a shitty upbringing and gate keep casual use of the term gangster. No one likes this stuff. You shouldn’t be doing it past the age of 20 as an adult. Find pleasure in other ways.

I faced lots of child abuse growing up. I don’t flex it or gate keep bad upbringing. some people who want to be seen as hood have a really unlikeable chip on their shoulders tbh.

@chance mccoy
Actually Nate was ALWAYS top 5, ever since he fought Benson Henderson actually. They removed him from the rankings when he had a spat with the UFC and refused to fight and they were fining him for comments he made (he was top 5). He then came back and boxed Michael Johnson up in a stellar performance who was number 3 at the time. He won TUF, earned a title shot v Benson Henderson.

Nate's had his fair share of losses to being humped when he was built like a pencil with a clear blueprint to beat him, but he's better than a lot give him credit for, he got into the UFC at a very young age.

He beats Mcgregor at 55 easily due to being faster (less hittable, mcgregor less power), and a higher VO2max so will push a higher pace. He has a very good chance vs Poirier, Gaethje, and Ferguson. All the top guys in the weight class he can definitely beat. So if top 3 lightweight is .500 fighter then you're an idiot.

They all lose to Khabib but if anyone has the best chance it's Diaz with his elite BJJ and cardio.

Nate literally says "thuggin' on mine motherfucker" how is he a thug? He's an upstanding citizen. There's nothing gangster about him other than he's not a bitch.
And nobody is flexing anything, I just said Nate's a fake gangster because he is lol. That's just me being observant and the impression I've gotten from him from over 10 years of watching him compete and talk.

There's no reply or quote button btw.

Nate literally says "thuggin' on mine motherfucker" how is he a thug? He's an upstanding citizen. There's nothing gangster about him other than he's not a bitch.
And nobody is flexing anything, I just said Nate's a fake gangster because he is lol. That's just me being observant and the impression I've gotten from him from over 10 years of watching him compete and talk.

There's no reply or quote button btw.
Yesthere are, im shitting on tthe toulet right now replying to you on my iphone.

bellow every comment in a thread theres:
upload_2021-1-18_8-18-52.png

You Americans have such a loose term of the word gangster.
I understand a gangster act such as Diaz bitch slapping Khabib if it happened, but actually describing the guy as a "gangster" is lame and embarrassing. You're making the real mexican gangsters look like twitter warriors. If Nate's gangster acts are him hitting people then he'd get in there and fight Khabib regardless of money if he hates him that much and wants to slap him.

Edit: Besides, Nate always creates a safe distance before he starts flexing. Remember the Karo Parisyan episode of TUF when he doesn't say anything until he's 6ft away. Same with the guy spray painting the walls lol. He got cheap shotted by Mcgregor and had a chance at the weigh ins to do something.

lol at people who find the need to flex a shitty upbringing and gate keep casual use of the term gangster. No one likes this stuff. You shouldn’t be doing it past the age of 20 as an adult. Find pleasure in other ways.

I faced lots of child abuse growing up. I don’t flex it or gate keep bad upbringing. some people who want to be seen as hood have a really unlikeable chip on their shoulders tbh.
Nate can’t form a sentence

All you bums think he’s great because he beat Conrad. That doesn’t show nates greatness, it shows just how bad Conrad is
Nate and Nick are big time whiners and they always cry and make excuses for losing
"Real" people don't complain and bitch all the time like the Diaz bros.
HarmlessFlimsyButterfly-small.gif

Back