Beast

BrickHitBack

You are necks!
@Orange
Reaction score
You all hyped up Kattar & now look at you. Y’all must’ve forgot Max is a constant reminder of “there’s levels to this.”
Discuss.

You just said it yourself what is there to discuss?
The only thing to discuss is what are you talking about when you say "you all"? Pretty sure Holloway was the favourite.

You just said it yourself what is there to discuss?
The only thing to discuss is what are you talking about when you say "you all"? Pretty sure Holloway was the favourite.
For months, years even, Kattar has been a sherdog darling. I’m not saying he’s not good. Clearly he is. But he’s been the most overrated fighter at 145lbs. I saw a lot of peeps on here saying he was going to out show Holloway in the sweet science. Still waiting.

You all hyped up Kattar & now look at you. Y’all must’ve forgot Max is a constant reminder of “there’s levels to this.”
Discuss.
8lyjGRH.gif

The sweet science as in boxing? Well it wasn't a boxing bout so who knows, they're morons for saying it as there's no such thing as 'boxing' in an MMA fight. Boxing is sport specific and involves 12 x 3 rounds at the high pro level, or can be 5 x 2 at amateur. The best amateur boxers can beat the best pros in amateur boxing, and the best amateurs will be awful vs average pros in pro boxing. Mcgregor has "the best boxing" in mma but in an actual pro boxing bout gets stopped by many mma fighters including Diaz and Poirier.
Kattar is world class and I have him beating Volk, Holloway is just a different breed with his pace.
Edit: I take that back. I think Volkanoski leg kicks him to a decision.

kattar should still be hyped, hes top of the division and theres no shame in losing to possibly the best version of max we’ve ever seen.

you guys sound so stupid lmao.

The sweet science as in boxing? Well it wasn't a boxing bout so who knows, they're morons for saying it as there's no such thing as 'boxing' in an MMA fight. Boxing is sport specific and involves 12 x 3 rounds at the high pro level, or can be 5 x 2 at amateur. The best amateur boxers can beat the best pros in amateur boxing, and the best amateurs will be awful vs average pros in pro boxing. Mcgregor has "the best boxing" in mma but in an actual pro boxing bout gets stopped by many mma fighters including Diaz and Poirier.
Kattar is world class and I have him beating Volk, Holloway is just a different breed with his pace.
Edit: I take that back. I think Volkanoski leg kicks him to a decision.
Stfu lol.

Holloway was the favorite, and I, along with probably 50% of Sherdog, was expecting him to win. But also it was pretty realistic to give Kattar a shot as well, he had proven himself to be a good fighter and it would have been crazy to count him out.

Holloway was the favorite, and I, along with probably 50% of Sherdog, was expecting him to win. But also it was pretty realistic to give Kattar a shot as well, he had proven himself to be a good fighter and it would have been crazy to count him out.
I’m not discrediting him at all by any means. But I saw people on here saying he would steamroll zabit, give him the title shot next etc. I think Kattar vs. Ortega was the next logical choice to fight for the strap. But man. He showed how tough he is & I take nothing away from him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back