McGregor fighting next weekend feels unreal

DebtCollectorMMA

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
It's like being a zoomer and being able to go back in time and witness Ali or Tyson in their prime. Anyone else feeling privileged?

Hopefully I'm not jinxing the event, but then again McGregor has never pulled out of a contest.

Likewise if Khabib returns (to a lesser extent).

Last edited:
Conor Bless us all. Even the bum souls.

Trolling aside, it definitely doesn’t feel like a mcgregor fight week used to

Then again my brownies are about to play in the divisional round of the NFL playoffs so nothing else matters

He actually seems healthy his time too.

Then again my brownies are about to play in the divisional round of the NFL playoffs so nothing else matters
Mate, why even bother watching that game?

As a New Englander I’m cheering for you boys. Get the job done. It’ll be tough against the referees and NFL golden boy though. But I’m keeping the faith. Would love to see Baker get to the SB. Especially over the Bills and Referiefs.

it really is a great fight imo. his ball washers and haters will be out in full force though

Don't jinx it..... He still has 6 days to get into a fight with an old guy at the bar

Totally. It’s like waiting for the moon landing

I wonder if Conor is bummed out about Max’s performance. Conor said we’re going to be amazed at what he does on Saturday. But Max’s performance may overshadow it. Tough act to follow.

Except Ali and Tyson didn't lose to a 12 day Nate Diaz and turn his back in the next fight and run to avoid the fight in unprecedented scenes in the UFC to scrape a 1 point decision, because Nate opted for ego by throwing up the middle finger instead of punching him.
Ali was fighting til the bitter end with Parkinson's disease, Mcgregor gives his neck whenever he is gassed.

Except Ali and Tyson didn't lose to a 12 day Nate Diaz and turn his back in the next fight and run to avoid the fight in unprecedented scenes in the UFC to scrape a 1 point decision, because Nate opted for ego by throwing up the middle finger instead of punching him.
Ali was fighting til the bitter end with Parkinson's disease, Mcgregor gives his neck whenever he is gassed.
Pipe down you scouse git.

Ahh another one who thinks he's Mcgregor's mate, bet you refer to him as "Conor" too? Hahahhaha lol

If Conor wins, sherdog will be unbearable...and it’s the likely outcome. I hope Dustin chokes him out, though unlikely.

Can’t wait for it to be over...then maybe we won’t have to get swamped by these dumbass Conor threads for weeks leading up.

I’ll take the one or two idiots a day over an group of them for a month.

Back