What do you think of Magomedsharipov vs Holloway?

ijngf

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Who do you think will win?

Zabits coach claims his cardio issue was caused by a condition affecting his diaphragm and that they've fixed it now.

So supposedly we should be seeing 5 round zabit

how bout a rematch with Kattar 5 ROUNDS!!

besides Zabit has to wait like the dog he is for Yair

Zabit hasn't got the cardio.

Max would overwhelm Zabit. Zabit would rarely get afforded the time necessary to set himself for his attacks. Max would just be too in ya face, Zabit would get broken.

I think the fight will be scheduled and cancelled 3-4 times before it happens.

Zabit and Yair can fuck off about title or contender conversations until they fight more often. The division is crowded enough as it is

Last edited:
Zabit barely can go 3 and doesn't have big power.

He gets wrecked.

i hope holloway will knock a few letters out his last name.

sounds like a breaking aneurysm

Mago would be cool , Make mago great again.

Who do you think will win?
That’s exactly what I was saying after the fight. That’s the next fight to make. Let Volk vs Ortega play out and make Zabit vs Max. It’s going to be tough to sell another Volk Max fight, but Max certainly looked like a renewed fighter.

Against a super focused Max like last night, no one at 145 could handle him.

Lol at the guys who believe the diaphragm BS.

Max and Zabit have similar frames, Zabit is taller but he is a much more explosive fighter, Max has average power but makes up for it by doubling the volume of his opponent. If Zabit stops throwing flashy techniques and manages his endurance I would actually favorite him in a 3-rounder against anyone.

I think everybody on here understandably picks Max given his showing against Kattar. But it's a totally different matchup here, and I think it's not nearly as favorable for Max. In terms of cardio, the odds would indeed favor Holloway, but Zabit has all sorts of weirdass takedowns and slick subs, and uses plenty of unorthodox kicks too.

This is the match to make at 145.

Back