Media Paul "The Polar Bear" Varelans not expected to make it through the day due to Covid-19 complications

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustBleed69

Touch-Butt Silver Belt
Yellow Card
Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/paul.varelans.UFC.polarbear

Screenshot_20210116-164615_Facebook.jpg

All the info is on his Facebook page, apparently he is suffering from multiple infections after being in a coma for several weeks now.
Tragic, this fucking virus sucks man.

***Do not troll this thread or make it political. Show your respect or move on...

Last edited by a moderator:
Very grim news, I remember watching his fights years ago.

Jesus can’t imagine what he’s possibly going through at the moment. Hope he can somehow recover.
I dunno man. If someone had the authority to post expectancy, it usually means they are waiting on the family for the final decision.
Thoughts go out to the big bear

https://www.facebook.com/paul.varelans.UFC.polarbear

View attachment 826419

All the info is on his Facebook page, apparently he is suffering from multiple infections after being in a coma for several weeks now.
Tragic, this fucking virus sucks man.
So multiple infections sound like it was from the drs or whatever they did to him. My dad had hip surgery in ATL and had to get it fixed several times, one was from an infection and the other they left something in his leg. ATL for ya tho.

Sad news, condolences to his family.

At the same time, F the deniers and anti-maskers whose actions keep this virus in circulation.
You should direct that anger at the elite that spread the virus and want us separated fighting amongst us. But anyhow let's not further politicize this thread, may God help Paul.

So sick of hearing this sorry ass narrative. There are very few deniers. What Covid freaks fail to realize, is there are people in between like myself. I’ve been wearing masks since March in CA as has almost our entire state, yet we have had the most cases. Our state has been primarily shut down for the most part, minus a couple stints, yet we are worse off than most other states. Explain that to me without calling me a dumb American or a Trump supporter. Yes, the virus sucks and has killed a lot of people, but how long can we maintain this opening closing crap? Clearly mask wearing/ shutting down has not been effective.
People aren't willing to have an honest conversation about this stuff.
"The road to hell is paved by good intentions"
May God Bless Mr. Varelans and his family.

Reactions: JBD
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back