Worst sportsmanship in UFC?

Repusman

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Is Pokezenibio the worst sportsmanship in the UFC? Wouldnt shake hands after the fight and wouldnt allow his arm to be touched during the verdict. He is just a salty loser. Between the eyepokes to win his fights and then loses with very poor sportsmanship I would say he is the worst (at least currently)

I think he was probably still half-unconscious.
You know how when people are drunk it just exaggerates the normal personality? Lots of people have been KTFO and didnt have bad sportsmanship.

Phil Baroni punching the ref after losing to Evan Tanner.

Tiki calling his ko loss to lawler a cut stoppage

I'd be pretty pissed too, if my 7 fight win streak was snapped by getting KTFO by Jingalingling after 2 years of injuries.
Bring on the excuses by his fans and I am sure by Pokie too.

I thought The Leach immediately giving him an intimate hug was fucking hilarious. And then he put the cherry on top by getting atop the cage and shouting "LEACH....LEACH!!"

Fuck Ponzi, he's a cheater and a poor loser. He also looked very "deflated" tonight.....hmmm.

You know how when people are drunk it just exaggerates the normal personality? Lots of people have been KTFO and didnt have bad sportsmanship.
Being drunk is not like being concussed. Believe me.

I thought The Leach immediately giving him an intimate hug was fucking hilarious. And then he put the cherry on top by getting atop the cage and shouting "LEACH....LEACH!!"

Fuck Ponzi, he's a cheater and a poor loser. He also looked very "deflated" tonight.....hmmm.
I am not saying Pokie was on anything but if he was, and now is not, it takes time for the effects of steroids to wear off so that would explain it.

I like watching Matt Browns fight but his nickname should be Matt "fight IQ = 0" Brown

Back