How many of you have gotten rich from the underdogs tonight?

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
3 underdogs in a row just won.
Who's swimming in money right now? Raise your hand

No one would of betted anything on a guy on a 3 fight losing streak. You know I've got an idea where you just bet on underdogs who are live dogs every card cos a few will come through and thats money in the bank

under rds on the main card hasn’t been too bad either

What were the odds that Buckley would now be the front runner in being the guy knocked out in KOTY...

man....just got home and it was too late to place some bets on li. Alessio would've been a good parlay but don't have much faith...

I bought two new houses so far and there are still fights left!

Halfway through my pile of coke too!

Gamblers who bet on three straight underdogs are generally folks chasing losses; meaning people who are losers in the long run.

With that said Soriano was barely a dog and a lot of sharp money favored him.

Ponzinibbio has not fought in years and no one believed Li was a scrub who was just there to get knocked out; Li did not have to take this fight he wanted to.

The DiChirico knockout was flukey, he definitely looked like he could hold his own in his previous fights despite the three straight losses, but Buckley just moved his head into a position it should not have been in at the wrong time; DiChirico did not throw that kick with the intention of it being a knockout blow.

DiChirico though fought very well, Buckley was having trouble getting into range despite having a two inch reach advantage, but had that kick not grazed Buckley I see Buckley eventually knocking him out; DiChirico was not throwing enough to be competitive.

Back