How many Eyepokes incoming?

200.gif

Ironic given what a cheater he is how bad a sport he is after a loss. I have zero respect for this guy. Eye pokes got him some of that streak and then extremely poor sportsmanship.

Gunnar fans need to let that one go
I’m not even a Gunnar fan, I thought Gunnar was making excuses until I saw the replays. Holy shit! What the hell. But I didn’t know about ponz illness until today, so it’s kinda hard to celebrate this now, but to write off everyone who took issue with what he did as salty Gunnar fans is bs mate

Ironic given what a cheater he is how bad a sport he is after a loss. I have zero respect for this guy. Eye pokes got him some of that streak and then extremely poor sportsmanship.
He was just salty because he hadn’t poked anyone in the eyes for over 2 years and this was his big opportunity. I’m sure he put a lot of pressure on himself to get at least one poke in but was probably hoping for many. Instead he got KOd clean without getting even one poke in. Poor guy. He may never get to poke another eye ever again.

I’m not even a Gunnar fan, I thought Gunnar was making excuses until I saw the replays. Holy shit! What the hell. But I didn’t know about ponz illness until today, so it’s kinda hard to celebrate this now, but to write off everyone who took issue with what he did as salty Gunnar fans is bs mate
Lmao the eye pokes in that fight were shocking..

Sorta happy he got ktfo.

Back