How many all time great fighters are there currently?

Istryker

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
We have Conor,Izzy,Khabib,Jon Jones MAYBE Stipe but who else? Who can you confidently say and tell your kids/grandkids/great grandkids that this guy was an ALL TIME GREAT mixed martial artist?

You mention Conor but not Jon Jones? As unlikable as Jon Jones is, his record speaks for itself as one of the all time GOATs

They are all pretty great imo

In what universe is Stipe not an all time great?? Most UFC HW title defences, multiple time champion. Seriously what the fuck else does he need to do? Smh.

EDIT: McGregor has never defended a belt and yet Stipe is just a maybe? Bizzare take.

Last edited:
Guessing this is a troll thread because Conor made your list but not Elias Theodorou

In what universe in Stipe not an all time great?? Most UFC HW title defences, multiple time champion. Seriously what the fuck else does he need to do? Smh.

EDIT: McGregor has never defended a belt and yet Stipe is just a maybe? Bizzare take.

I’m a Francis Ngannou stan <JonesDXSuckIt>

I’m a Francis Ngannou stan <JonesDXSuckIt>

In which case wouldn't it be logical to rate Stipe even higher since he dominated and crushed a fighter whose skills you hold in such high esteem?

Or do you think with your hurt butt rather than your head?

Last edited:
Volk beat Aldo and Holloway will be very interesting to see where he ends up in a few years

In which case wouldn't it be logical to rate Stipe as even higher since he dominated and crushed a fighter whose skills you hold in such high esteem?

Or do you think with your hurt butt rather than your head?

I think with my anal pain buddy. Let me thread cook

wow missing so many honestly....

Mousassi
Machida
Shogun
TJ
MM
Fedor is still fighting
Weidman has to be considered an all time great
Jacare is borderline
Reem
Arlvoski is borderline
Werdum is still trying to fight

Honestly theres a ton more

wow missing so many honestly....

Mousassi
Machida
Shogun
TJ
MM
Fedor is still fighting
Weidman has to be considered an all time great
Jacare is borderline
Reem
Arlvoski is borderline
Werdum is still trying to fight

Honestly theres a ton more

What the fuck is this list?

Guessing this is a troll thread because Conor made your list but not Elias Theodorou
Conor McGregor is currently #2 in GOAT list only behind Anderson Silva if you ignore his suspensions.

"The array of finishes, across 2 divisions, with champion status in 1, Anderson Silva is No.1 MMA GOAT," said McGregor.

McGregor, who has a 22-4 record in MMA, claims his "champion status" in two UFC divisions - featherweight and lightweight - is enough to secure him second place behind former middleweight champion Silva.

"My array of finishes, across 3 divisions, with champion status in 2, I'm No.2. If not tied one.

McGregor's top four is rounded out by former middleweight and welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre and current light heavyweight belt-holder Jon Jones.

He added that had he taken into account failed drugs tests while determining his rankings, he would have installed himself at the top.

Silva and Jones have both tested positive for banned substances during their career.

"I didn't mention PED results on multiple entrants, even though that makes me the clear current No.1 MMA GOAT, along with still being active," said McGregor.

"Although it shames, as well as puts all runs and finishes in complete doubt, I've snored multiple juice heads. A true GOAT must do it all."

Source: https://www.bbc.com/sport/mixed-martial-arts/52784942

Conor McGregor is currently #2 in GOAT list only behind Anderson Silva if you ignore his suspensions.

"The array of finishes, across 2 divisions, with champion status in 1, Anderson Silva is No.1 MMA GOAT," said McGregor.

McGregor, who has a 22-4 record in MMA, claims his "champion status" in two UFC divisions - featherweight and lightweight - is enough to secure him second place behind former middleweight champion Silva.

"My array of finishes, across 3 divisions, with champion status in 2, I'm No.2. If not tied one.

McGregor's top four is rounded out by former middleweight and welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre and current light heavyweight belt-holder Jon Jones.

He added that had he taken into account failed drugs tests while determining his rankings, he would have installed himself at the top.

Silva and Jones have both tested positive for banned substances during their career.

"I didn't mention PED results on multiple entrants, even though that makes me the clear current No.1 MMA GOAT, along with still being active," said McGregor.

"Although it shames, as well as puts all runs and finishes in complete doubt, I've snored multiple juice heads. A true GOAT must do it all."

Source: https://www.bbc.com/sport/mixed-martial-arts/52784942

You’re the guy that keeps posting this in every thread mentioning Conor.

Honoured to be mentioned by you.

Back