Stipe has such puny traps and delts

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
But he is strong as an ox. His back is gigantic and that's where he gets that strength from. He just doesn't have a traditional strong guy look. Even his forearms are thinner than what you would expect. He's obviously a big dude no doubt but next to Francis or any huge hw he looks thin.

His build.reminds me of Weidman. The Chris has such basic looking traps and delts but his back is fucking enormous.

But he is strong as an ox. His back is gigantic and that's where he gets that strength from. He just doesn't have a traditional strong guy look. Even his forearms are thinner than what you would expect. He's obviously a big dude no doubt but next to Francis or any huge hw he looks thin.

His build.reminds me of Weidman. The Chris has such basic looking traps and delts but his back is fucking enormous.
Khabib has a similar build of being big in the back area. No secret that basically all movements are originating from your back and core. So if you can get those strong it's just a lot of functional strength and athleticism in all areas.

I remember 3 or 4 years ago stipe was training with mirko in Croatia and they were playing basketball and shit and mirko looked like a teenage mutant ninja turtle while stipe looked like shaggy from.Scooby doo. He just looked so.skinny next to mirko.

Hard to think of Stipe or Francis as "big" when you're a sherdogger.

well....yeah

this is sherdoggers intimidating ufc fighters
0IonIm.gif

thats from years of grappling. wrestlers have a core strength that you can only get from years of wrestling that maes them feel way stronger then they look.

His frame is enormous. He'd probably have to be 260 lbs just to look a bit muscular.

he’s a lot bigger up close than he is on tv or even 20 feet away. His proportions almost make him an optical illusion

He is not nearly as strong as Jon Jones.
Lmao, what? Ridiculous comment to make even if you think jones might be stronger

stipe owned cormier in the clinch at heavyweight

His frame is enormous. He'd probably have to be 260 lbs just to look muscular.

I made mention of Weidman as I did meet him.once and he was so huge it was shocking. He's like 6'3 all day long and ironically, he is a very wide man. There wasn't a lot of depth just extreme width if that makes sense.
I feel.like stipe is the same way. Just super wide and his core has to.be made of unobtanium.

He's just well-proportioned, so he doesn't appear big on TV to you. Says more about your assumptions of what a strong athlete should look like than it does his level of strength. You're expecting a Hollywood appearance.

I think he looks big and strong.

Definitely the gayest :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:ry I've read all day.

Go join a bodybuilding forum and whack off the hot dudes with great traps.

Stipe looks insanely strong to me. My friend who met him says he’s enormous in person.

Back