Media Okamoto Interviews Dana: Talks about Max Holloway vs. Calvin Kattar and UFC on ABC |

Zabit's striking is good for 2 rounds, then he gets blasted by guys ranging anywhere from Bochniak to Stephens to Kattar. Skill level is insignificant, all you have to do is be tough and make it to round 3 to beat up Zabit.

Ortega is the worst style matchup for Zabit. Too tough & he's the ultimate 'comeback kid'. And by the looks of last fight, I'm not so sure Zabit outstrikes him in rounds 1 & 2. Ortega certainly wins a 5 round title fight against the overhyped Zabit.

Zabit's striking is good for 2 rounds, then he gets blasted by guys ranging anywhere from Bochniak to Stephens to Kattar. Skill level is insignificant, all you have to do is be tough and make it to round 3 to beat up Zabit.

Ortega is the worst style matchup for Zabit. Too tough & he's the ultimate 'comeback kid'. And by the looks of last fight, I'm not so sure Zabit outstrikes him in rounds 1 & 2. Ortega certainly wins a 5 round title fight against the overhyped Zabit.

I learned to never doubt Ortega after that Zombie fight I will never undermine him cause he surprised me it was one of these fights where I was 100% convinced Ortega had no chance against Zombie damn I was wrong. He could beat Zabit he has gas tank issues but if he beats Zabit I don't see him getting past Kattar I think that is a tough match-up for Ortega due to Kattar having high energy level.

Do you think he can outstrike Kattar? I think Kattar has better striking what do you think? I still think it's 50/50 fight you just can't count out Ortega against anyone in his division at this point

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back