If Khabib Rematches Conor..

LeBron

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Would you lose respect for him? Personally, I would lose a great deal of respect, maybe all of it. He will be another Floyd Mayweather, taking easy fights for big pay days. Competition and honor would be thrown out the window at that point. I hope he sticks to his word.

if he has 1 fight left, it better not be conor

if he wants to fight 10 more times, then yeah rematch conor all he wants

Unless Khabib steps up in weight class, all that is left for him is utter domination and rematches against fighters nowhere near his level.

Maybe he just wants to own Conor again for the fun of it?

khabib has had an amazing carreer. if he wants to come back he has to do it against an all time great and not conor.

it's GSP for a mega fight. that's far more interesting than beatin conor again, because conor will never defeat khabib

I'd lose more respect for Khabib if he fought GSP to be honest. The man is nearly 40 years old and hasn't fought in almost 4 years.

I believe a lot guys took Khabib for a man of his word, so if he comes back, he wont be better than Conor in this case, so i hope he stays retired enjoying life

Would you lose respect for him? Personally, I would lose a great deal of respect, maybe all of it. He will be another Floyd Mayweather, taking easy fights for big pay days. Competition and honor would be thrown out the window at that point. I hope he sticks to his word.
Conor would have earned it by beating poirier the number 1 contender, even though if he cut the line.This is not the conor that's coming off a cowboy win trying to get a title shot.

I don't think he's gonna fight conor again.

I'd lose more respect for Khabib if he fought GSP to be honest. The man is nearly 40 years old and hasn't fought in almost 4 years.
GSP is the GOAT and in better shape than most UFC fighters. His fight IQ is probably the best out there and he has taken little damage over the last 7 years.

There is less than a 3 year age difference between him and Ferguson.

Either way I don’t really care, I don’t see Conor ever being able to beat Khabib so if they fight again I’ll happily watch and laugh as the Conrats get upset. Or Khabib stays retired which also upsets the Conrats. It’s a win win.

"easy fight, my ass"!!

Conor would have earned it by beating poirier the number 1 contender, even though if he cut the line.This is not the conor that's coming off a cowboy win trying to get a title shot.

I don't think he's gonna fight conor again.

Earned it? How? He wasn't the 2nd best LW in the world when they fought a first time. Why does 2 wins in a row (1 against a journeyman scrub) get you a title rematch?

Earned it? How? He wasn't the 2nd best LW in the world when they fought a first time. Why does 2 wins in a row (1 against a journeyman scrub) get you a title rematch?
the very same reason beating a real estate agent gets you the ufc's unified light weight title

Earned it? How? He wasn't the the 2nd best LW in the world when they fought a first time. Why does 2 wins in a row (1 against a journeyman scrub) get you a title rematch?
He beat the only contender coming off a win since his last title shot. Him and Chucky olives.

Tony- lost
Gaethje- lost
Hooker- Lost
Poirier- Win(hooker)
Conor- Lost(to khabib)
Olives- Win

The match was made before Chucky won against tony, beating tony who lost to gaethje to get the title shot.

If conor didn't try to dodge dustin earlier, they could have this match when they both came off the khabib loss. But its happening now. Did Conor cut the line? Yes. But this is more deserving than him just fighting cowboy

Last edited:
Back