Media Figgy calls out for Brandon Moreno rematch: "You are a cry baby, not assassin baby"

I mean it was a good fight but a clear “win” for Fig, a foul making it a draw doesn’t really discredit Fig’s win. FLW is so shallow there’s really no other fights though except maybe Askarov.

Trying to hard, Figgy.

No need for any of that, the fight sells itself.

You're going to watch regardless right? That's the case with most hardcore fans.

But if he promotes a little harder it can push for a few more views. It's clear that WME wants this from their fighters and they get that idea from the fans.

They have to run it back this year. It has to happen. I'm in.

Who takes the rematch?

Why does his manager feel the need to trash talk. They both had a war. Moreno said he has no problems with him personally. Just scrap. This doesn't sell the fight imo.

Last edited:
"You are crybaby, not assassin baby"
View attachment 826132
7HLIIx.gif

That picture is hilarious. Hopefully they won't get a corrupt ref with money on Moreno next time.

I love Fig for doing this and so should everyone. A few dummies in this thread undermining the champ for wanting to murder a guy who gave him a tough fight are out to lunch. All champs should have such a killer outlook.

Maybe They are trying so hard to sell the fight, is the cain of fight that don´t need trash talk, I just want a good show and then the winner needs to get ready fot Kape

Trying too hard, Figgy.

No need for any of that, the fight sells itself.

He works for a crooked industry though that loves to take advantage of their fans and their employees and pay their fighters more for acting like a child because they find it amazing entertainment that they can promote and sell. UFC is a horrendous role model for all sport leagues.

Maybe that phrase sounds better in Portuguese?

Because that's pretty damn cheesy. Has he been hanging out with Cejudo?

Back