Marcin Tybura won 4x in 2020!

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Dude is on a roll. He did beat Rothwell in 2020 which is a quality win so he definitely has bounced back from a disastrous 2019.

I think right now he is ranked at 15. He definitely should be higher than that imo.

How many hws are riding a 4 fight win streak? maybe francis and blaydes i think thats it.

Coming for dat GOAT belt.

Polska x 2 champs!

He's a solid top 10 HW. Just doesn't have the chin to threaten the top guys. And I was excited he embarrassed Hardy the way he did.

Shame. He’s boring as hell and I wanted to see him cut. Beating Hardy was cool though.

Dude is on a roll. He did beat Rothwell in 2020 which is a quality win so he definitely has bounced back from a disastrous 2019.

I think right now he is ranked at 15. He definitely should be higher than that imo.

How many hws are riding a 4 fight win streak? maybe francis and blaydes i think thats it.
Lots of HWs get those kinds of streaks before fighting ranked opponents. The skill gap between the top 10 guys and everyone else is massive. That being said, he still had a great year

Not sure I agree with calling Rothwell a "solid win" in 2020. He's a shell of his former self.

Tybura is a very solid grappler which will always give him a shot. But he is extremely slow and plodding on the feet and doesn't have a good chin, so he's not gonna beat most of the top guys. Solid top 15/top 10 gatekeeper imo, he did his job by showing Greg Hardy that he wasn't ready for the rankings yet.

2qig0fw.jpg

Back