Miguel Baeza chances in the WW division

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
What do you think , can he take the belt, at least get the title fight ?

I know he isn't the most popular fighter around these parts (seemingly) due to his in-fight antics, but he has looked very good in my opinion outside of gassing in one of his fights. He seems to be fairly well rounded as well. I don't quite feel he is championship material but I'm not exactly a bright eye for talent and I don't feel there is undeniable evidence to suggest he doesn't have a fair shot at making a run.

Time will tell. It's a wrestler-heavy division, meaning you better be the best wrestler or the best anti-wrestler in the division if you're looking for gold.

I like what I've seen of him, so far. I haven't see his TDD really tested yet though, and WW is full of strong wrestlers towards the top of the division. I'd put him in there with Nicolas Dalby next, who's coming off a good win over another in-form guy, Rodriguez.

He's going to have to pass the wrestler test at some point. That to me will determine how far he can go. The good news is he's training with Colby. So it is something he's aware of and working on..

He's pretty damn good imo, very sharp hands. It's difficult to say how people will do once they start fighting rankings level guys until they do it really, but I think he has a good chance of becoming a ranked fighter at the least.

Back