Media UFC Fight Island 7: Max Holloway vs. Calvin Kattar Final Face Offs

Killer version of ponz we need back to breath some life back into 170 division.
He becomes instant contender with dominant performance.

Looking forward to main event. Max fights always deliver - I just hope this " isnt THE fight ". Kattar a beast.

At some point in near future , I see a Ginormous Ortega v Kattar title fight ( yes I see volk losing)

Ah , fuck it- I already have maycee at +160 next month. Vegas has wrong gal favored .
Line , now, only +125.
I got Tampa +3.5( bought the half). Should they win and Green Bay gets by rams( cant overlook), I'll have the NFC champ game I want as Packers return favor from earlier in year as Brady & co. go down .
Everyone picking browns + the 10 cause KC hasnt covered a double digit number basically all year. You know what that means ? KC wins and covers.

I also got Baylor at 11-1 back in October to win national title. Tough to find a prop now because of covid . They're the best team in nation ....and by a margin. They just need to get to final 4 and I'll make money.

The Franklin u. in a good mood this morning.

Last edited:
Masks not a thing now?
yeah I think in Abu Dhabi since ALL fighters have to take a pre-flight COVID test and then on arrival another test, I am quite sure they're so tested to death for these Abu Dhabi events and it's locked down solid that they are told they don't need to do masks. But I guess it's up to each fighter if they want to or not.

Ponz with that Maradona poster

Maradona with that brutal flying knee K.O

maradonaknee.gif

yeah I think in Abu Dhabi since ALL fighters have to take a pre-flight COVID test and then on arrival another test, I am quite sure they're so tested to death for these Abu Dhabi events and it's locked down solid that they are told they don't need to do masks. But I guess it's up to each fighter if they want to or not.
Just a quick note. I dont care. I was questioning it not saying whether I want them to wear them.

Back