Who is your Favorite current UFC commentator?

Who is your Favorite current UFC commentator?

• Total voters

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
They get hate around here from time, but I think they do an overall good job. I'd probably have to say Joe Rogan. Part of it I think is that when he's commentating it always gives off the aura of a big event.

Brian Stann was my favorite.

He brought a level of dedication and professionalism I haven’t seen anyone else match.

Hardy does a good job and his “inside the octagon” breakdowns are consistently well researched and filled with useful information and video footage to back up his ideas.

with rogan's head now fully up his own [podcast], i think jimmy smith would be a welcome return to the commentary roster

also: current analysts who would make good commentators? i wanna say anthony smith but i think that's to save himself from more CTE

The Euro cards with Hardy and Gooden are awesome

I like Bisping's charisma too

Anik has grown on me, I used to hate him but he's great at what he does
This, Joe is a UFC classic, but i wouldnt really miss him the way they have so many commentators now.

Cruz does solid analysis. Felder getting better too.

If I wanted to hear Bisping I'd tune into his podcast. Which I don't.

Bisping and DC are both fantastic. They have great insights, call it like they see it, and have great personalities for the job.

He brought a level of dedication and professionalism I haven’t seen anyone else match.

Hardy does a good job and his “inside the octagon” breakdowns are consistently well researched and filled with useful information and video footage to back up his ideas.
I couldn't agree more. Stann was great. I really like Hardy and Fitzgerald. It's a shame they got rid of Jimmy Smith as I though the was also really good. I personally can't stand Cruz or Felder. I like Bisping and DC but I don't actually think they are that good. They just do a good job entertaining me. And Rogan for his faults I also enjoy.

I like Joe + DC and Anik is a nice side kick. Indifferent to Bisping and Cruz. Not the biggest fan of felder or Hardy though.

After hearing Snop Dogg last week call the Tyson/Jones fight, I have a newfound appreciation for all the UFC announcers.
He was a fucking embarrassment.

I agree Stann Was good. Frank Mirr was really good too when he did it for the WEC. I always wondered why he never stuck with it.

Back