Did Jack's Injured Toe Affect The Betting?

Reign009

Not sure if serious.
Reaction score
They got Jack as the underdog which is kinda weird to me. The oddsmakers are pretty good, did they factor in the toe or is Marvin more of a beast than we thought?

Jack struggles with fighters stronger than him with IQ above 70.

I like Jack but he is one of the more overrated guys on the roster ranking wise, Vettori is gonna smoke him IMO.

Jack struggles with fighters stronger than him with IQ above 70.

I like Jack but he is one of the more overrated guys on the roster ranking wise, Vettori is gonna smoke him IMO.

Disagree. Jack struggles with guys who have one punch finishing power, which Vettori does not have. I've never even seen vettori wobble a guy, let alone knock someone down, and definitely never seen him knock anyone out.

Vettori is a tough stylistic match-up for Hermansson IMO and his loss to Cannonier really hurt his stock.

sprained big toe on his right foot. I'm sure he's still very confident he can win, though, otherwise he wouldn't have accepted yet another replacement when he could have easily said no.
Damn, that's a bad injury, especially since he is an orthodox stance he leans back on that foot.

We might get a ground fight tonight. Unless Vetorri can blitz him and force him back on the feet

How so? Just want your input.
Good grappler and wrestler with great cardio. I'd also say he's a better striker than Jack. Jack seems to gas when his opponent makes it hard to get the TD, and I think Vettori will take advantage of that.

Good grappler and wrestler with great cardio. I'd also say he's a better striker than Jack. Jack seems to gas when his opponent makes it hard to get the TD, and I think Vettori will take advantage of that.

When have you seen Jack gas out? I've never really seen it. Even on short notice, he went five rounds with Jacare and broke the MW record for most strikes in a 5 round fight I believe.

When have you seen Jack gas out of curiosity? I've never really seen it. Even on short notice, he went five rounds with Jacare and broke the MW record for most strikes in a 5 round fight I believe.
Against Cannonier, and honestly I wasn't paying a lot of attention when he was fighting Jacare, but it looked like he was tired in the 3rd round and afterwards.

Against Cannonier, and honestly I wasn't paying a lot of attention when he was fighting Jacare, but it looked like he was tired in the 3rd round and afterwards.

Ah, I disagree man. Looks like he just got worried by Cannonier's power and then ate an uppercut from hell.

*edit*
Just checked and round 4 and 5 were jacks most active rounds against Jacare.

Back