Looking back how bad was TUF 17?

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
It was cool that Gastelum was picked last or close to last? Then beat Hall who the next Anderson Silva but the way Hall beat some of those guys was ridiculous. He beat Dylan Andrews by throwing punches off his back (ended his career 18-11) Andy Enez couldn't win a fight in the UFC, literally. Adam Cella ended his career 9-10. Bubba Daniel's I had to look up but he somehow ended his career 30-10 but he was 1-2 in the UFC then lost in Bellator and the random win after TUF that I chose was this guy
upload_2020-12-5_18-55-30.png
Safe to say he took easy fights to make himself feel better. I will say though they should add mics to pick up the audio after people get KO'd. It makes it that much more scary. Listening to Bubba say, "What happened. I can't see" was a scary thing.

Nowhere near as bad as

Uo5ZG-O-vV9I9eEhBQUq8BSHe_n6O-09pkhvdgKHCB_Ie_iO4b92OGiWvOYi0sY77wuRylJnNh5SQc1j01btwFHSa1l8qQpaJ9IxRrCpxp0FbBHPWngZ673T

Just looked up this season and holy shit this was bad. Neil Magny is the only ranked fighter now from this season???

The fights were atrocious as well...

The season started off promising with nearly all of the elimination fights ending via stoppage...

But then it quickly fell off.

Chael's coaching/life advice made the season worth watching.

It was cool that Gastelum was picked last or close to last? Then beat Hall who the next Anderson Silva but the way Hall beat some of those guys was ridiculous. He beat Dylan Andrews by throwing punches off his back (ended his career 18-11) Andy Enez couldn't win a fight in the UFC, literally. Adam Cella ended his career 9-10. Bubba Daniel's I had to look up but he somehow ended his career 30-10 but he was 1-2 in the UFC then lost in Bellator and the random win after TUF that I chose was this guy
View attachment 818140
Safe to say he took easy fights to make himself feel better. I will say though they should add mics to pick up the audio after people get KO'd. It makes it that much more scary. Listening to Bubba say, "What happened. I can't see" was a scary thing.
Did you read the TUF 17 Redraft piece we put out this week, or is this just a coincidence?

https://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/Sherdog-Redraft-The-Ultimate-Fighter-Season-17-176541

Back