Rumored Masvidal vs Covington Targeted for February (Fake News So Far)

Gotta think this is a main event with how big a star Jorge has become and how much bad blood this fight has. Probably a title eliminator too.

Incoming more daddy jokes by Colby for his next ten interviews.

Their relationship is like the MMA version of the real housewives series. They went from best friends to mortal enemies. Instead of hair pulling and passive aggressive behavior they are letting their violence do the talking. Should be an excellent fight

MxSQebm.gif

Masvidal was able to stuff quite a few of Usman's TDs who is much stronger and I'd say quite a bit better technically than Colby as well.
So I think Masvidal wins pretty handily.

Before the Usman fight I would've favored Colby though.

Hopefully it's the main event over Usman/Burns & whatever other title fight they have. And if they have 3 title fights just make it a 4-fight ppv w/ Jorge/Colby at the top.

Should be somewhat of a repeat of Masvidal vs. Usman I think.

Expect a somewhat boring, yet dominant victory from Colby here

Awesome.

Probably looks fairly similar to Usman/Masvidal though. I doubt it will be a super exciting fight. Colby's gonna wall and stall/lay and pray his way to a decision W.

Their relationship is like the MMA version of the real housewives series. They went from best friends to mortal enemies. Instead of hair pulling and passive aggressive behavior they are letting their violence do the talking. Should be an excellent fight

i lasted 2:49. beat that.

Couple Trumpies going at it.

Hate to see it!

Jorge showed really good TDD vs Usman. He's going to be very dangerous for about 2 rounds. But if he can't get Colby out of there by the 3rd, I think the advantage is with Colby. Should be a very fun fight.

would make a new thread but i am not allowed to. masvidals 15 minutes are over. look at his youtube channel. his videos have around 100k views at the moment.

Back