Media Ryan Hall have something to tell Korean Zombie

Habib The Eagle

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Used to like Hall but hes getting annoying, Hall last fight was on July 2019 against Elkins. Gets his fight against Lamas but have to pull out, so i guess everyone is still ducking him :D

Bryce Mitchell have fought three times since then. At this time just take any fight dude.

20201203_163747.jpg

I like both guys, but both are trying desperately to get fights they don't really deserve. Hall does not deserve a top five guy, but he's right that KZ does not deserve yet another number one contender fight after his dismal performance against ortega.

That said, the ufc isn't about meritocracy. KZ has a better chance of getting the fights he wants because he's a fan favorite and exciting fighter. Unfortunately for Hall, nobody really knows about him.

he got 0 win in the top 10, his best win is washed bj penn, go fight bryce mitchell and shut up.
lol what?
It's hilarious that you talk shit on hall, then suck Mitchell's cock... Remind me who Mitchell has beat?
Hall has beaten 2 former world title contenders and is on twitter trying to get people like you to talk about him. It's working.

I like both guys, but both are trying desperately to get fights they don't really deserve. Hall does not deserve a top five guy, but he's right that KZ does not deserve yet another number one contender fight after his dismal performance against ortega.

That said, the ufc isn't about meritocracy. KZ has a better chance of getting the fights he wants because he's a fan favorite and exciting fighter. Unfortunately for Hall, nobody really knows about him.
Yup Goodwill trumps who the f are you

KZ fighting Zabit makes a lot more sense than Hall fighting a top 5 fighter.

Anyone know how to say "what is your rank" in English?
@ryanhall5050

lol what?
It's hilarious that you talk shit on hall, then suck Mitchell's cock... Remind me who Mitchell has beat?
Hall has beaten 2 former world title contenders and is on twitter trying to get people like you to talk about him. It's working.
Did I sucked mitchell's cock ?

Did I sucked mitchell's cock ?
Hall is so obviously not cared about by the UFC and you're telling him he needs to find the other grappling prodigy who they gave custom shorts lol.
It's absurd.

Who said anything about a number one contender fight...? There’s two guys ahead of Zabit in line for title shots and Korean Zombie is ranked higher than him. Why not have Zabit fight Zombie so that if he wins he can movie up the rankings? Seems like if this fight is made Zabit has more to gain from a win than Zombie does.

Hall is so obviously not cared about by the UFC and you're telling him he needs to find the other grappling prodigy who they gave custom shorts lol.
It's absurd.
I am telling him to fight someone he deserves to fight so far, actually brice is more proven than hall, maybe he should face someone in the top 10 ...

Reactions: D'z
Back