What are some inspiring moments where fighters dug deep and displayed their warrior spirit?

I thought Fujita putting Fedor on roller skates and Fedor somehow surviving on spaghetti legs, having the wherewithal to tie up and then working it out and finally smashing him and choking him was an amazing sequence...also Saku vs Smirnovas the comeback was heart stopping!

Travis Brown/ Overeem

I know Travis and Ronda arent liked on this forum,but i dont give a shit y'all can suck a dog's titty for all I care.

He survived the Reem trying to do everything he could to beat the fuck out of him,and then he saved Bret Hart from a crazy fan.

:: Salute ::

The night where this happened when bret hart was attacked was this amazing discussion on sherdog and largely due to Frankienyc,and he passed away like that night... fuck.

Fujita vs James Thompson is one of the ultimates

James was dominating Fujita...
James hit him with some brutal standing knees in the clinch. Brutal ones...and you could tell they werent going to KO Fujita and his stone head. At some point he just got this look on his face "Man i am NOT going to let you hit me with another one of those,and he just went right at James and they fucking got into a rock em sock em robots brawl until he iced James' jaw.

Although Brawldanado Lost,he was legit getting murdered with no exaggeration and didnt have a thought to tapping out.

q1xWqNZ9s2IiojIyuIIj0fyft5FOBOziNWTBkGCwm_XTnJ7L9aZqSb9cEZZMMlGHzlyAAzBXjpK78EB2qJwiEE0o0CFS6kjwR_FpDS9nAXt9vOBM=w251-h175

Back