Media Khamzat Chimaev: Fast recovery and hope see you soon

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score

I want this fight to happen in January but it looks unlikely due to the fact that Leon lost 12 pounds his gonna need some good amount of time to recover and may not be ready until mid-2021 realistically. Chimaev has to move on. He should take one fight and then fight the winner of Usman-Burns.

He just needs one ranked fighter preferably top 5. Colby would be an ideal choice but I don't see him taking it. Wonderboy?

Last edited:
Khamzat can't waste his time waiting for a covid guy to maybe fight in January and then have that whole debacle of Leon testing positive all of a sudden again because you never know with these tests

At the very least give him a sacrificial lamb in december

Then he should just fight Magny I guess <209Bitch>

5ZhGse1.gif

Khamzat scared?

I want this fight to happen in January but it looks unlikely due to the fact that Leon lost 12 pounds his gonna need some good amount of time to recover and may not be ready until mid-2021 realistically. Chimaev has to move on. He should take one fight and then fight the winner of Usman-Burns.

He just need one ranked fighter preferably top 5. Colby would be an ideal choice but I don't see him taking it. Wonderboy?

God damn mother fuck this shit - Sam Jackson voice.
Edwards career can’t catch a break. He is so underrated. I was hype for that fight. In the end I guess,
<Fedor23>

Khamzat can't waste his time waiting for a covid guy to maybe fight in January and then have that whole debacle of Leon testing positive all of a sudden again because you never know with these tests

At the very least give him a sacrificial lamb in december

Magny could be offered as sacrificial lamb but we could get even bigger names for this fight. We will find out in few days but regardless dude was in a contender fight he can't just fight a can and wait for ages after that and if he fights a can then he has to atleast have a realistic fight that can push him towards the title lined up weeks after that gimme-fight

I think he sincere too - proper well wishes

and I think he should only take a fight from anyone else ranked higher than Leon

there will be leeches now PRETEND they wanting his fight knowing he won’t take a lower rank ... BUT THEY CAN FAWK AWFFFF

Magny could be offered as sacrificial lamb but we could get even bigger names for this fight. We will find out in few days but regardless dude was in a contender fight he can't just fight a can and wait for ages after that and if he fights a can then he has to atleast have a realistic fight that can push him towards the title lined up weeks after that gimme-fight

I'm sure they want to find him a name where he can still main event the card as well and I don't know if Magny and him can really main event that

I'm sure they want to find him a name where he can still main event the card as well and I don't know if Magny and him can really main event that

Stylistically his also a gimme-fight and He can't headline a card either. Tyron Woodley would be a good option for a January bout

5ZhGse1.gif

Khamzat scared?
Khamzat was supposed to be able to fight all the time Neil was ready to go last month and Khamzat waited for a different fight. Alot of shitty cards could have used that fight too.

Now he's got an offer of Neil on short notice. ..
If it doesn't happen well <Fedor23>

Last edited:
Chimaev-Thompson should headline dec 19th card. There is still 3 weeks left it won't be a short notice

Khamzat was supposed to be able to fight all the time Neal was ready to go last month and Khamzat waited for a different fight. Alot of shitty cards could have used that fight too.

Now he's got an offer of Neal on short notice. ..
If it doesn't happen well <Fedor23>

Neal was in the hospital 2 months ago with kidney failure, now he's booked to fight Thompson on the same card as Khamzat's cancelled bout. WTF are you talking about?

Are suggesting that UFC should bump Thompson off the card now for Neal vs Khamzat?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back