In hindsight zabit vs ortega would've made sense

Kono dio da!

Giorno's Father
@red
Reaction score
If dana knew that yair would be this problematic, featherweight wouldn't have had been in the lockjam that ruined it this year. Had they bitten the bullet, made zombie fight volk, zabit fight ortega and max fight kattar back in the summer things would've been better imo. Smoother transition to the next challenger and a much warranted exclusion of yair from the picture. Because zabit has no dance partner anymore. Credit to zombie for volunteering. That's some gangsta shit right there.

Zabit beats up ortega for 2.5 rounds. The last .5 ortega comes back and lights up a gassed zabit. It goes to the ground ortega almost pulls off a triangle but time runs out. Zabit fans talk about how he is unstoppable and the rest talk about how a five round fight was needed.

Zabit beats up ortega for 2.5 rounds. The last .5 ortega comes back and lights up a gassed zabit. It goes to the ground ortega almost pulls off a triangle but time runs out. Zabit fans talk about how he is unstoppable and the rest talk about how a five round fight was needed.
Thanks buddy. Now I can sleep better at night knowing this.

Disagree on the 2.5, would only be 2, but otherwise bang on. Then of course Zabit/Ali would demand the title fight be 3 rounds.

Lol so just give KZ an undeserved title shot? He certainly didn’t deserve it when he was on his two fight (lol) win streak.

Honestly I like featherweight now. Like the division is so stacked it is hard to make bad matchups. Ortega, Zombie, Holloway, Kattar, Zabit. Great for me as a fan

Sure, but Zombie/Ortega made a lot of sense too. But yeah they need to move on from Yair. Zabit vs Super Sodiq or Arnold Allen please.

Back