News Pettis vs Morono Set For Dec 19

fde5eb548e55c5c7eb2123176e878760391b3af9.jpg

"Loss of the main event"...they better fucking find an opponent for Khamzat IMMEDIATELY.

On topic, I think its good that Pettis is taking a step down to fight bums and get back in the win column.
Rinse and repeat. If he wins they will declare Showtime is back then he’ll get a step up in competition and lose...

"Loss of the main event"...they better fucking find an opponent for Khamzat IMMEDIATELY.

On topic, I think its good that Pettis is taking a step down to fight bums and get back in the win column.

Pretty clear by making this the 15th fight on the card that they're just gonna re-book Khamzat/Edwards

actually really like it considering Morono's TKD background.

We were just at his gym less than 2 hours ago. He got the call from his coach that he was being offered the fight with Pettis while he was in the middle of teaching class a BJJ class.

His TKD experience was primarily when he was growing up, but the dude is not only one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet, but he's a straight-up killer on the mat. Two or three striped black belt (Gracie Barra).

He likes to move forward and throw hands but his BJJ is incredible.

I hope he does well against Showtime. That'll be a tough fight.

Pettis defending his ranking against Morono makes no sense, but ok

Pretty clear by making this the 15th fight on the card that they're just gonna re-book Khamzat/Edwards
I'd be happy if they put it on the Holloway or McGregor card because overall they're both pretty weak. Jan 30 still appears to need a main event though and it would become a pretty staked Fight Night card.

I'd be happy if they put it on the Holloway or McGregor card because overall they're both pretty weak. Jan 30 still appears to need a main event though and it would become a pretty staked Fight Night card.

1/16 is solid as far as normal FN's go. Would like a better co Main, but that card has 13 fights already. 1/30 I'm hoping is TJ/Cory and I'm hoping Chimaev/Edwards ends up as the UFC 257 Co Main.

I'm hoping Leon is healthy enough for that date, seems like he had a pretty bad case of COVID.

So over Pettis

hope he quits hoodwinking UFC fans soon

put a fork in em already

Completely forgot Pettis fought Cowboy. Curious to see how this one goes.

About the level of opponent Pettis should be fighting now. Morono isn’t bad, but definitely isn’t elite.

Back