EA UFC Down?

MigitAs

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble with multiplayer? I can connect but it either says can’t find opponent or game session no longer available.

Obligatory

tenor.gif

The only good game EA has put out in recent memory is that Star Wars: Squadrons game...

And I’ve honestly already gotten a bit bored of it...

Boxing games >>> MMA games

Idk why, on paper it seems like MMA games should have more to work with but they're always designed terribly

Boxing games >>> MMA games

Idk why, on paper it seems like MMA games should have more to work with but they're always designed terribly
That's because EA has control of it and I think they signed a deal with the UFC to have it for 20 more years. That means we likely won't get a decent one for a while.

That's because EA has control of it and I think they signed a deal with the UFC to have it for 20 more years. That means we likely won't get a decent one for a while.
In terms of a fully licensed one you are correct, but theres always a chance a PES style rival comes along and fucks shit up a bit. Hopefully anyway.

I'm really hoping for one like the last Fight Night game. The analogue control system for that game was one of the most fluid gaming experiences I've had.
Yeah fore sure, I still play it regularly, love how you can download created fighters too and make the roster up to date, though it has a monster roster by default anyway... The footwork in this Esports game looks fucking ace, if the striking is as good as FNC then it could be a monster of a game.

Wish EA would stick with Fight Night

Make another Fight Night already for fks sake EA

EA UFC 3 is much better than this trash. Matchmaking is broken.

Back