Why isnt Ngannou, Jones or Miocic fighting already?

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its been like years since we have seen these guys fight. I am getting pissed off already. If we dont get these guys fighting soon then me and my boys (sherbros) will riot soon. Tired of this bullshit. Even Ngannou is tired of this bullshit. If youre part of Antifa though you can fuck off, only me and my sherbros will riot.

Its been like years since we have seen these guys fight. I am getting pissed off already. If we dont get these guys fighting soon then me and my boys (sherbros) will riot soon. Tired of this bullshit. Even Ngannou is tired of this bullshit. If youre part of Antifa though you can fuck off, only me and my sherbros will riot.
Honestly, I think all 3 of them should have been knocked off by a few months younger and more bonuses in the past years and I had to go through the same shit of a fight with Jackson and his entire family

Stipe vs Mgumbo 2 is targeted march iirc. Jones is doing coke

Ngannou vs Stipe 2 should be getting a date soon. But i wouldn't be surprised if its another 6 months of jacking around before they even type up the contract.

Blame dc and stipe for turning the hw division into a glacier.

Stipe's borderline retired. Jones is waiting to fight Stipe, scared to fight Ngannou. Ngannou already kicked everyone else's ass and only Jones or Stipe are left. But due to previously mentioned reasons, Jones and Stipe aren't available to fight..

Jones is scared to fight ngannou. Stipe wants to fight someone he hasn't beaten. Jones isn't as afraid to fight stipe, but not confident enough to book a fight.

There it is!

Isnt Stipe vs Ngannou set for march 2021?

Jon’s snorting lines off a stripper’s ass somewhere, Stipe’s playing Cod all day and ngannou is training non stop so who knows. Probably March at the soonest for Stipe/Ngannou 2.

Years? Stipe fought 4 months ago.

Back