You have to hespect Lionheart in 2020

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Crazy home invasion story
Gets blasted and absolutely demolished by Glover
Looks terrible in a dec loss to rakic

Here he is fighting again in 2020. It takes a lot to get up and move forward after a lot of professional failure in a single calendar year. Win or lose he always has my respect and what can I say, I'm a fan.

He’s actually left a bad taste in my mouth. I see your point and I hope he bounces back, but I’ve been really disappointed in his performances this year.

hope he wins this one. He is a genuin cool guy!

SO THERE IS THIS MAGICAL ROOM WHERE ONLY I CAN GO IN AND NO, NOT PERRY THE PLATYPUS. OKAY I WENT IN THIS ROOM AND I FOUND OUT I WAS WONDER WOMAN BUT IM ACTUALLY A MAN SO YEAH IM JUST SITTING THERE THEN OUT OF THE BLUE A WALRUS COMES UP TO ME AND SAYS HEY YOU EAT TACOS? I SAY YEAH I LOVE TACOS, HE SAYS OH YOUR THE PERSON IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR BUT I HAVE TO LEAVE SO YEAH YOUR MOMS CHEST HAIR OKAY THEN THIS BUTT CHUCKER CAME UP TO ME AND STARTED TO CHUCK MY BUTT AND I SAID HEY STOP CHUCKING MY BUTT SO SHE SAID OH SORRY WRONG BUTT AND SHE LEFT SO YEAH BASICALLY WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS THAT IS MY ROOM AND ONLY MY ROOM AND I AM A COMPLETE WEIRDO JUST LIKE YOUR LIVING ROOM FLOOR AND OKAY SO I WAS DRINKING SOME VITAMIN WATER THEN this dude comes up to me and smacks the vitAMin water out of my hand and i was like dude are you serious that costed more than a microwave on sims which is 800 bucks like what i need a duck you got howard the duck playing and im like mannn how is this pg? if this was pg it would be appropriate for ages 11 and down like man wow i cant believe my toes! owie duct tape really hurts like ur uncle owch ooh would you like some ice with that burnnnnn yeah so okay bye now i never liked you anyways...

I really like the guy but I think he should take some time off

Here he is fighting again in 2020. It takes a lot to get up and move forward after a lot of professional failure in a single calendar year. Win or lose he always has my respect and what can I say, I'm a fan.
i like him , i know his nickname usually fitts his style and personnality but hes also human and a home invasion is no joke , ufc fighter or not sometimes the mental scars of a ''traumatic'' event are the worst... i fucking hope he get over it and come back strong , i like watching the dude fight

Dude is a fighter for sure hes about that life , i hope he bounces back hes a lifer and i want to see any lifer reach the pinnacle like Bisping and many other before him

He is gonna get starched again tonight..time for his run in Pfl

SO THERE IS THIS MAGICAL ROOM WHERE ONLY I CAN GO IN AND NO, NOT PERRY THE PLATYPUS. OKAY I WENT IN THIS ROOM AND I FOUND OUT I WAS WONDER WOMAN BUT IM ACTUALLY A MAN SO YEAH IM JUST SITTING THERE THEN OUT OF THE BLUE A WALRUS COMES UP TO ME AND SAYS HEY YOU EAT TACOS? I SAY YEAH I LOVE TACOS, HE SAYS OH YOUR THE PERSON IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR BUT I HAVE TO LEAVE SO YEAH YOUR MOMS CHEST HAIR OKAY THEN THIS BUTT CHUCKER CAME UP TO ME AND STARTED TO CHUCK MY BUTT AND I SAID HEY STOP CHUCKING MY BUTT SO SHE SAID OH SORRY WRONG BUTT AND SHE LEFT SO YEAH BASICALLY WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS THAT IS MY ROOM AND ONLY MY ROOM AND I AM A COMPLETE WEIRDO JUST LIKE YOUR LIVING ROOM FLOOR AND OKAY SO I WAS DRINKING SOME VITAMIN WATER THEN this dude comes up to me and smacks the vitAMin water out of my hand and i was like dude are you serious that costed more than a microwave on sims which is 800 bucks like what i need a duck you got howard the duck playing and im like mannn how is this pg? if this was pg it would be appropriate for ages 11 and down like man wow i cant believe my toes! owie duct tape really hurts like ur uncle owch ooh would you like some ice with that burnnnnn yeah so okay bye now i never liked you anyways...

1cecc4c9304db66084b1db41ead63ff0.jpg

images (2).jpeg

I don't know why that home invasion tidbit is treated like some sort of pivot affecting his fights - he was always mediocre.

Apparently has been working a lot on his weaknesses. He admitted to being a bit burnt out.on a recent interview. He seems fresh and ready to go. Let's see.

Probably the most overrated fighter on the roster. Guy was always mediocre, and only made his name beating three guys that should have been retired. Works for me though, I made a lot of money betting on Jones, Taxeira, and Rakic

I think he’s jumping back in too quick. He could win but he could also be doing long term permanent damage to himself for not resting up and recovering.
He reminds me of a gambler losing on a game and chasing their losses to try double up on the next game, only to lose even worse and continuing that pattern. I think he needs to rest and reevaluate what went wrong in the fights and how to improve. Seems like he’s just in a rush to get a win back on his record and it could backfire.

He lives up to his nickname that's for sure. Seems like a decent bloke but he's a mediocre fighter. There is literally nothing that excites me about him, everything is just so "meh".

He lives up to his nickname that's for sure. Seems like a decent bloke but he's a mediocre fighter. There is literally nothing that excites me about him, everything is just so "meh".

Even his name "Anthony Smith" is as boring as it gets

I really hope you continue to post cause you are like Japanese anime to me. At first you made me feel weird, then you made me laugh, then you made me cry then you made me cam... All in one story

I literally like the movie lionheart more than anthony smith. Consistently surprised he isnt cut, must be a really good dude behind the scenes.

Back