Woodley hasn't won a fight since

usernamee

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
he released "I'll beat yo ass"

A7oiIih8uESN53mTLKhMxQ2.png

This has been done a million times before. Maybe even two million times.

Even more interestingly, he's only looked good in one fight of his last 7. Up until the Usman loss many Sherdoggers, Joe Rogan and a lot of other MMA media types had him as the WW GOAT...When GSP had triple the number of Tyrone's defences. Also, Tyron had a split and a draw in two of those three, when GSP had only one split in 9.

Now that Tyron has shit the bed completely in his last three, everyone is pretending like no one made the earlier WW GOAT talk.

Even more interestingly, he's only looked good in one fight of his last 7. Up until the Usman loss many Sherdoggers, Joe Rogan and a lot of other MMA media types had him as the WW GOAT...When GSP had triple the number of Tyrone's defences. Also, Tyron had a split and a draw in two of those three, when GSP had only one split in 9.

Now that Tyron has shit the bed completely in his last three, everyone is pretending like no one made the earlier WW GOAT talk.
I like Rogan as an entertainer but isn't that what he always does? He hyped Ronda more than anyone and even cried when she was on his show. It's funny how people start to believe their own B.S. This stuff happens over and over.

Last edited:
He’s winning in the studio, so who cares about fighting

He was a very good fighter and had a decent run but I found it funny when people said he was the ww goat.
Fight fans (and people in general) these days are so short-sighted. Anyone in their eyes . . .and I mean this almost literally, is a potential GOAT as long as their *current* trajectory looks that way (cough, Khamzat, cough cough). Was there a time when Tyron looked unbeatable, and that if he kept up that trajectory he'd eventually be GOAT? Absolutely. But that can be said for any fighter on a good win-streak. MMA media's over-hyping of every single win-streak doesn't help.

Fight fans (and people in general) these days are so short-sighted. Anyone in their eyes . . .and I mean this almost literally, is a potential GOAT as long as their *current* trajectory looks that way (cough, Khamzat, cough cough). Was there a time when Tyron looked unbeatable, and that if he kept up that trajectory he'd eventually be GOAT? Absolutely. But that can be said for any fighter on a good win-streak. MMA media's over-hyping of every single win-streak doesn't help.

The kids are fucking obsessed with "GOAT" this and that. They use it as an adjective, to describe something good. It's ridiculous.

That was one of the worst examples of recency bias I've seen. It just shows how much people will jump on the current trend and ignore statistical facts.

I mean Tyron is clearly past his prime, but it's not like the guys he lost to were total bums. He lost to the current champ and the two top contenders in the division. And really he didn't look that bad in the Colby fight, honestly Colby looked kind of bad since Woodley was able to land a few nice punches and he even scored a takedown on him. I think Usman would finish Colby again if they had a rematch.

Back