Media Chael slams Bladyes for saying he would not fight JBJ for 200k

SalvadorAllende

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Uncle Chael has been on fire this week.

Cliffs:
- Chael has been advocating for Blaydes for a while asking fans to give him a 2nd thought.
- Blayes says he will fight scrubs for 200k but needs more money for JBJ
- That statement alone separates Curtis from MMA fans who are working class and don't even have 50 bucks to buy the PPV so they have to team up to do it.
- Blaydes has never been offered JBJ and he made sure he won't

I agree with Sonnen here and I don't see why guys would want more money to fight the #1 guy.
Either Blaydes is a moron or he is just going there with a loser mentality. Imagine being the guy who beats Jones and steals his thunder.
Back then Ngannou said the same stupid thing and all the buzz about the fight died instantly.

You beat the man, you become the man, then you negotiate from there.

These guys need to take their negotiations behind close doors. I'm not actually sure that the guys signing the paychecks are happy with fighters calling them out on the media. It's common sense.

I mean blades needs to realise Jones is bringing in the money for that fight.

If he was Ngannou or Lewis popular I'd understand.

He could join Anderson in Bellator and not a single soul would care.
Fuck man reading this actually makes me sad.

What makes it sadder is Silva isn't even wanted by bellator.

Didn't he say Jones won't do well at HW because it's different, bigger guys, heavier, the weight feels different, they hit harder, etc? That would make the Jones fight an easier fight for him than fighting a "can" for $200K.

Chael is a guy who knows about OPPORTUNITIES. He created many for himself. He spent ten years fighting Trevor Prangley and Jeremy Horn, losing half the time. He then spent ten years fighting Anderson, Jones, and Fedor. His mouth did half the work, sure, and now he sees Curtis's mouth working against him. But what really made Chael, and gave him everything he has now? His performance against Anderson at UFC 117. A loss made him. After that, he was on every poster for every event of his, and he main evented most of them.

Back