Chael Sonnen slams Chandler for ducking Tony

Touch Butt

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score

Uncle Chael rightfully slams Michael Chandler for using the excuse of not having a camp for ducking Tony Ferguson at UFC 256.

Chael argues that the fighters have one job & responsibility outside of fight night which is to be preparing for their next fight.

Chael also rightfully says this is a common locker room wolf ticket sold to the public and that all fighters know this is bullshit but don't make a big deal out of it as they will likely use the excuse themselves at some point.

people on here have their likes at and all. Chael has 700k+ subs on yt and much more money/success than any of us. What he did in the octagon is small compared to what he is now. He transcended and became more than just a fighter.

Chael is the MMA commentator we need, otherwise we get Steven A. Smith.

He knows how to market and how to kill momentum... Chandler killed momentum.

Chandler is the hot commodity at LW now.

Tony is the guy coming off a horrific life changing beatdown

Being the second person to beat someone is not as good as being the first, or fighting for the belt

Chandler is a much better fighter than Chael ever was

can’t say I agree. Chael has a much better resume against top 10 fighters and dominated a lot of them. I like chandler a lot but it’s actually not even close

Chael :
- Okami
- Marquardt
- D.Miller (top 10 at time)
- Bisping
- subbed shogun
- Filho (top 5 at the time)
- fought for ufc title 3 times and almost won once.

Chandler:
- Patrickey
- Eddie Alvarez

can’t say I agree. Chael has a much better resume against top 10 fighters and dominated a lot of them. I like chandler a lot but it’s actually not even close

Chael :
- Okami
- Marquardt
- Bisping
- subbed shogun

Chandler:
- Patrickey
- Eddie Alvarez
Chandler fights in a much better division than the garbage MW division that Anderson reigned over

Chandler fights in a much better division than the garbage MW division that Anderson reigned over

Better division for a 2nd rate organization with very few top LW fighters. No point though because you're either a troll or just don't know jack shit about mma. I honestly don't think you've watched any of the fights I just listed out or have any context for them outside of wiki

came in hoping for a gif of Sonnen slamming Chandler

Chael :
- Okami
- Marquardt
- Bisping
- subbed shogun

Chandler:
- Patrickey
- Eddie Alvarez
One of the grainiest , oddest , surreal yet boring fights i stumbled on years ago was a green Chael blanketing a green Mayhem... dont ask what org it was i havent the foggiest. ..

Better division for a 2nd rate organization with very few top LW fighters. No point though because you're either a troll or just don't know jack shit about mma. I honestly don't think you've watched any of the fights I just listed out or have any context for them outside of wiki
Arguably beating prime Eddie twice shits on anything Chael has ever done

people on here have their likes at and all. Chael has 700k+ subs on yt and much more money/success than any of us. What he did in the octagon is small compared to what he is now. He transcended and became more than just a fighter.
Wow way to downplay your fellow Sherbros. I’d imagine a lot of us are quite successful. Life has been quite good to me personally.

Chandler is a much better fighter than Chael ever was
Uhh.... Potentially. I think he is going to do better than most in his UFC run but so far his career isn't as good as Chaels.

This, totally. And pulling off the double feat vs. Benson, including that KO'ing in the re-match when Benson was clearly out for blood.
Benson was way past his prime by the time he fought Chandler. Beating Eddie Alveraz shits on beating Okamin or Nate Marquardt? About the same if you ask me.

Back