People are forgetting, this isn’t normal Tony...

I dunno

only a crazy man would keep the hair he had on his head

I feel like we've lost some craziness

He might even be more self conscious or some shit, not a good sign
40C391F7-1493-4AAD-9DB1-103492CFD3D9.jpeg
I feel like Tony weirdly rocked this hair. I believe he got slightly more bald a year or so after this picture though.

To be fair, its likely that everyone in the top 5 demolishes Charles. Charles is 1-8 against top 10 guys. Kevin Lee is a great talent but clearly has some mental game to work on. Id favour everyone in the top 5 to TKO/KO Charles within 2 or 3 rounds.
I would have loved Khabib vs Charles, his guard is insane.

I liked the hair. It fitted the El cucuy look imo.

The receding hairline with the fang mouth piece looks dope.

iu

Last edited:
I dunno

only a crazy man would keep the hair he had on his head
this is not true at all. there are guys who get surgery and take pills just to look like tony before he shaved his off.

Yeah i think Khabib would have been too much but he wouldn’t win without being in a few tough situations
Doubt it would be tough. I'm not saying khabib is invincible. He's not but I think people want to believe certain guys can beat him or make it interesting just because

I think he can lose if he goes up in weight or if he faces the next generation of lw talent. I don't know who that is but that's how I see him losing or not being as dominant

this is not true at all. there are guys who get surgery and take pills just to look like tony before he shaved his off.

people having surgery to get that hairdo are fooling themselves big time
960.jpg

must be tough to get out of chokes and headlocks with ears like that

Back