Big Nog and Fedor's BJJ is so overrated.

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just hear all these guys hyping up people for submitting BIg nog and Fedor, it's just funny to me.

i watched pride from day 1, those guys only submit american wrestlers like Coleman, randleman, hendo, lindland.

strikers like Hunt, semmy, cro cop or freak shows like bog sapp and hung man choi.

When they fought guys w legit BJJ like Ricco, Barrnett, Werdum or mir, they couldn't submit not one. Overrated BJJ

I just hear all these guys hyping up people for submitting BIg nog and Fedor, it's just funny to me.

i watched pride from day 1, those guys only submit american wrestlers like Coleman, randleman, hendo, lindland.

strikers like Hunt, semmy, cro cop or freak shows like bog sapp and hung man choi.

When they fought guys w legit BJJ like Ricco, Barrnett, Werdum or mir, they couldn't submit not one. Overrated BJJ
Tell us about all the high level BJJ HWs submitting those guys you mentioned.

64800245.jpg

The Sherdog faithful will now hunt you down and tear you apart for speaking in anyway against the sherbro consensus GOAT and greatest fighter to ever be in Fedor, as well as disrespecting his arch rival in Big Nog. ITs funny because in their first fight, big nog virtually used 0 bjj against werdum, pretty much scored one takedown to land in werdums guard and outstruck him for the rest of the fight. We know why he didnt use BJJ during the 2nd fight when Werdum subbed him.

In all honesty, Werdum is the GOAT bjj artists in the HW division (maybe across all divisions in the UFC).

So they "only" submitted a bunch of wrestlers and a bunch of strikers?

And how often it happens in modern day HW division that a legit black belt in his prime submits anothet black belt in his prime?

How many HW fighters with BJJ as their base are there at all?

Because it seems to me that the answer is - very little to none.

Tell us about all the high level BJJ HWs submitting those guys you mentioned.
frank mir took nogs arm right ? werdum chocked your daddy right?

frank mir and werdum already ended this hype about those super heroes they believe in
Thats a known FACT
idk how a full grown man with a full grown brain would still deny this

64800245.jpg

The Sherdog faithful will now hunt you down and tear you apart for speaking in anyway against the sherbro consensus GOAT and greatest fighter to ever be in Fedor, as well as disrespecting his arch rival in Big Nog. ITs funny because in their first fight, big nog virtually used 0 bjj against werdum, pretty much scored one takedown to land in werdums guard and outstruck him for the rest of the fight. We know why he didnt use BJJ during the 2nd fight when Werdum subbed him.

In all honesty, Werdum is the GOAT bjj artists in the HW division (maybe across all divisions in the UFC).

So you either are Werdum or you are overrated?

Some of you guys really are shitheads

I was referring to Ricco, Barnett, Werdum, and Mir... moron
ok good. u acknowledge big nog got outclassed by mir and fedor got strangled by werdum
good.

I love it when I saw these anti-fedor threads and we all shred it lmfao

<36>
his legendary armbar didnt exist when he fought in america
maybe he fought better fighters ? non-cans?

0/10

Back