When TRASH TALK Goes Wrong - Khabib vs Gaethje

How dare he be confident .... justin wasn't trash talking, I saw no disrespect in his words.
I like I said, I don't agree with thte title. I just wanted to show it for the before and after. I have no problem with the confidence. the music is pretty shitty too, editing too.

I don't really agree with the title, but its the title of the video.

Such clickbaity shit. Almost as bad as this one:

I don't think you can get two more generally respectful guys than Whittaker and Gaethje.

Saying you're going to ko somebody is not trash talk. Saying a guy is useless, has no skills and isnt even on your level is trash talk.

Yeah I pretty much unsubscribed to any MMA channel on YT. Was fed up with shit tier quality FaceTime vids of Tyrone Woodley driving in his car complaining about IDK what for 4' straight.

That and the content never matches the caption and rarely is the title of the vid really coherent with the content.

MMA YT is trash.

These clickbait titles irk me to no end. Causals take this shit as gospel

Yeah I pretty much unsubscribed to any MMA channel on YT. Was fed up with shit tier quality FaceTime vids of Tyrone Woodley driving in his car complaining about IDK what for 4' straight.

That and the content never matches the caption and rarely is the title of the vid really coherent with the content.

MMA YT is trash.
The only MMA channel i like besides the ones that actually interview fighters,is The weasle one. Good fight analysis and he has shit up literally 2 seconds after the card ends.

Oh and Mixedmollywhoppery of course

The only MMA channel i like besides the ones that actually interview fighters,is The weasle one. Good fight analysis and he has shit up literally 2 seconds after the card ends.

Oh and Mixedmollywhoppery of course
I miss BJJScout. Ever since UFC hit the channel with copyrights, she/he haven't just abandoned the channel

I miss BJJScout. Ever since UFC hit the channel with copyrights, she/he haven't just abandoned the channel
That was pretty good too IIRC

I remember Justin saying "Tears will flow from their [Khabib's fans] eyes when I knock him out"

In the end, his unconscious ass really did make someone cry - Khabib

1603575041_622821_1603575149_noticia_normal_recorte1.jpg

Justin said he was going to beat khabib then conor lol he was never beating the eagle.

All those "MMA _________" yt channels use the baitiest of clickbait titles.
To be fair, it's probably a good strategy for getting views.
Can't really hate on that I guess.
But yeah, definitely clickbait.
They mostly suck,. . . but just look at their demographic: people to lazy/too casual to actually follow MMA news.

They mostly suck,. . . but just look at their demographic: people to lazy/too casual to actually follow MMA news.
And that's ok with me, there's obviously an audience for that type of thing.

To me, they're too cookie cutter. Most of the clips they use are from Twitter and the gram anyhow.

All those "MMA _________" yt channels use the baitiest of clickbait titles.
To be fair, it's probably a good strategy for getting views.
Can't really hate on that I guess.
But yeah, definitely clickbait.
Look at the comment sections of those videos, full of braindead morons

The best MMA youtube channel right now IMO, is one that I've been following since its very beginning;
Kiiyon Kimura's "How good was ______ exactly?"
Dude just got over 100K subscribers, and every video of his is well made, well researched and contains rare footage of early fights.

He is a little bit biased toward some fighters (like BJ Penn), and it can show a little bit during his takes... but he's mostly impartial when it comes to the important stuff.
Just a sample:

He has made lots of these, usually on retired fighters... he did Ken & Frank Shamrock, Royce Gracie, Sakuraba, Rampage, Mayhem, Fedor, Crocop, Cain, Mir, Nick Diaz, Luke Rockhold, Bisping, Cung Le, Mark Hunt, BJ Penn, GSP, Hendricks, Wanderlei, Vitor Belfort, Kevin Randleman, Mark Coleman, Bob Sapp, Hendo, Chad Mendes, Don Frye, Chuck Liddell, CM Punk, Kimbo, Schaub, Ronda, Miesha Tate, Tito, Forrest Griffin, Matt Hughes, Rashad, Cormier, Khabib, Travis Browne, Arlosvki, Henry Cejudo, Chael Sonnen, Bas Rutten, Dominick Cruz, Askren, Herb Dean...

And so far that's it.

If you're a shertard Kiiyon, time to get out to the closet! <{JustBleed}>

Last edited:
Back