Media Thing inside the octagon that disturbed me the most in recent years is

champbless2

Seraldo Babalu
Banned
Reaction score
Just was rewatching Gaethje vs Ferguson, and the way Tony was shaking his head like a robot malfunctioning gave me literal chills again, you could see Justin f...d him up and tht was some long term brain damage.

SickPersonalDormouse-size_restricted.gif

You're jumping to brain damage.

People do this for many reasons when they don't get knocked out easily. The old brain rattle when the equilibrium is off and so is the vision, but you're on your feet and can see the guy fine, then it blurs. You can feel something wrong in the inner ear, plus a broken nose, and such.
Tony knew he couldn't blow his nose, mouth open, and unable to gauge the range.
You see in every match, it just LOOKED worse in this moment,
due to the amount of beating he took to the head.

The most disturbing thing that hasn't sit well with me...

was Greg Hardy using an inhaler during a match.

It is quite literally... a steroid.

Nothing seen in the octagon has ever given me chills if I’m being honest. But I like the thread idea TS. Good thread

You're jumping to brain damage.

People do this for many reasons when they don't get knocked out easily. The old brain rattle when the equilibrium is off and so is the vision, but you're on your feet and can see the guy fine, then it blurs. You can feel something wrong in the inner ear, plus a broken nose, and such.
Tony knew he couldn't blow his nose, mouth open, and unable to gauge the range.
You see in every match, it just LOOKED worse in this moment,
due to the amount of beating he took to the head.

The most disturbing thing that hasn't sit well with me...

was Greg Hardy using an inhaler during a match.

It is quite literally... a steroid.

there were. Few guys that used to use an inhaler during the fughter introdictions. I remember Heath Herring doing that in pride.

Why allow a respiratory steroid (to improve cardio) while saying marijuana isn't allowed.

It was never allowed, and somehow... he got away with it.
Are you retarded?

Clearly you don't know how asthma works. Would you say diabete medication is a steroid as well?

An asthma enhaler doesn't enhance your breathing. It makes your impaired breathing normal. It literally has 0 effect if you don't have asthma or aren't having an asthmatic episode.

An asthma enhaler improving cardio is the dumbest shit I have read.

Just was rewatching Gaethje vs Ferguson, and the way Tony was shaking his head like a robot malfunctioning gave me literal chills again, you could see Justin f...d him up and tht was some long term brain damage.

That was his fight or flight response kicking in, his brain overrode his will and shut him down to keep him alive, he would have died that night if the fight wasn't stopped

Especially as a fan of Tony, it was horrible to see.

People do the same thing off one solid connected punch, most people do it to regain their balance if it feels off after a a solid strike connecting to the head. In Ferguson's case, it was sustained damage and he just couldn't rebalance anymore from all the strikes he received in the fight. He didn't get knocked out so his body was not in enough shock to shut down. If he got proper rest and recovery and let his brain heal properly it should be fine. We'll see if he suddenly starts getting knocked out. That will show that there was actual damage done that hasn't recovered, or didn't recover properly.

Neurons recover/heal/reproduce due to damage, cell death happens with inflammation and new pathways are made in healing if done properly. CBD is excellent for this but in higher dosages. Higher dosages that's actually in your body to reach your brain and not filtered out through bypass of organs.

I wonder if he wasn't bleeding from cuts would you say the same thing. It seems the spilling of blood continues to bother people more than blunt force trauma to the brain.

Are you retarded?

Clearly you don't know how asthma works. Would you say diabete medication is a steroid as well?

An asthma enhaler doesn't enhance your breathing. It makes your impaired breathing normal. It literally has 0 effect if you don't have asthma or aren't having an asthmatic episode.

Clearly you don't know what a fucking steroid is

There was no way Tony was leaving there except on his shield. I don't think there's a solution for that that would be satisfactory to all parties

Why allow a respiratory steroid (to improve cardio) while saying marijuana isn't allowed.

It was never allowed, and somehow... he got away with it.
During a match, on TV.
To be fair, he didn't get away with it. The fight was ruled a no contest.

If he truly does have asthma, that's a tough one... probably shouldn't be allowed an inhaler between rounds, but he's definitely at a pretty big disadvantage if he has an asthma attack during a fight.

It was a nose punch, it makes your eyes water and stings like a bitch which is why he tried to shake it off and recover, he wasn’t rocked.
He was definitley rocked. He lost control of his extremities

Are you retarded?

Clearly you don't know how asthma works.

Hate to break it to you.

No matter what you say on the internet,
it doesn't make anything I said incorrect.

I did not invent the rules,
I did not invent the inhaler,
and since you went there...
I have used one before and work in a hospital.

Did you think inhalers were water between rounds ?
What's your personal experience with it ?

You can get bent out of shape, but show us all where inhalers are allowed during a match.

I'll wait.

Back