Look I know you guys love Fedor here

MoreKane

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
But is he really the HW GOAT. Is his resume even better than Overeem or Stipe’s?

He has a cult here(even though he doesn't want one himself). They're everywhere around here but you shouldn't take them seriously. Most people with atleast a 3 digit IQ have moved on to someone like GSP being their GOAT.

Yes. He’s had the best run as the clear number one heavy.

From 2003 when he beat Nog for the belt until he got subbed by prime Werdum (himself a Top 5 HW ever) in 2010.

He has a cult here(even though he doesn't want one himself). They're everywhere around here but you shouldn't take them seriously. Most people with atleast a 3 digit IQ have moved on to someone like GSP being their GOAT.

"3 digit IQ" bringing GSP into a thread asking about the HW GOAT.

<BC1>

I will get flamed for this, but I don't think he is GOAT and i think that he would get dismantled by someone like DC, even his current version. Prime DC... there is no question in my head that Fedor is losing that fight easily. Of course, I could be wrong.

Fedor's wins include Big Nog x2, Kevin Randleman, Mark Coleman x2, Crop Cop, Mark Hunt, Tim Sylvia and Andrei Arlovski. All of which where in their primes when the Heavyweight division was much better than it is today.

He also holds wins over Mir, Rampage and Rizzo, they where all ouf of their primes but nevertheless 3 former UFC champions.

All in all Fedor beat 8 fighters who held a UFC belt at least once in their careers. There is no one in the UFC that has ever beaten 8 former champions.

He has wins over some cans to yes, but he cleaned out the division so they had to put someone in front of him to keep him active.

He also holds wins over Mir, Rampage and Rizzo, they where all ouf of their primes but nevertheless 3 former UFC champions.

Pure desperation right here.

Even bringing those fights up does a disservice to his legacy not the other way around.

Back