A lot of people going to make money tonight

Uhh betting on uriah hall? no thank you

He’s 2-1 on my site and I put Silva in a parlay

Southpaw vs Orthodox = more distance, less effective jabs
2 counter strikers, who wait on their opponent to miss

= Super boring fight, with a small chance of a highlight reel finish from Hall
I don't see Anderson getting a finish at 45 year old. He couldn't do shit to Nick Diaz and his last finish was 2012

The only guys who have beaten Anderson since the Weidman injury have been DC an all time great and two division champ, Michael Bisping who went on to become MW champ, Jared Cannonier who is ranked number 2 right now, the current MW champ Israel Adesanya who is absolutely butchering the "new breed."(His toughest fights came against 43 year olds in Yoel and Anderson, lol) He gave all of those guys trouble besides Cannonier, he hurt DC with a body kick late in the fight and took no damage from the bottom, he was extremely competitive with Israel and arguably won the 2nd round in that fight, and he basically KOed Bisping. He hasn't fought a 10-15ish guy in years, I wouldn't be shocked if he could still knock those caliber of guys off, even at 45.

Anderson came in shape. Based on that alone I think he will win.

Southpaw vs Orthodox = more distance, less effective jabs
2 counter strikers, who wait on their opponent to miss

= Super boring fight, with a small chance of a highlight reel finish from Hall
I don't see Anderson getting a finish at 45 year old. He couldn't do shit to Nick Diaz and his last finish was 2012

I didn't want to like your post but your 100% correct. Boring fight is a good prediction.

Back