Anderson Silva when he was fighting at 170

seo-secret-sauce.jpg

This was from his fight vs Roan Carneiro.
Haha, yup. Jucao (Carneiro) was my bjj/mma coach at ATTATL for years. GREAT, cool guy. That fight (against Anderson fucking Silva!) was his FIRST pro mma fight. What a baptism! Carneiro was (and always is) in Douglas Lima's corner, and a lot of ATT guys, so it's nice to always get to see him.

He offered GSP a catchweight bout you history revisionist lmfao.
GSP declined the fight on 4 different occasions.
It was a joke buddy!

I knew it would piss some Silva dick rider off though, but I know you're better than that!

he wouldve folded hughes, and then gsp never wouldve had a performance to not be impressed with

I don't know about that. Silva has always had average (at best) TDD and Hughes would have spammed takedowns all night on him.

The guys that Hughes had trouble with in his prime were guys with bizarrely good TDD like Penn and GSP or guys that could get back up from TD's.

Hughes had decent sub defense (other than the inexplicable subs from Hallman) and Silva has never been known for his BJJ (despite a supposedly black belt).

Who's to say Silva would have the power to even hurt Hughes at 170.

I don't know about that. Silva has always had average (at best) TDD and Hughes would have spammed takedowns all night on him.

The guys that Hughes had trouble with in his prime were guys with bizarrely good TDD like Penn and GSP or guys that could get back up from TD's.

Hughes had decent sub defense (other than the inexplicable subs from Hallman) and Silva has never been known for his BJJ (despite a supposedly black belt).

Who's to say Silva would have the power to even hurt Hughes at 170.
Silva would have subbed him, dan henderson is a more dangerous version of Matt and silva took his back and subbed him. Hughes would have fell in the web

Back