khabib , jones,floyd share the same thing that make them GOAT

Druken_Vovchanchyn

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
lets just say of their weight classes so this post dont get hijacked about goat talk....

Great fighters are all over the place. Its not being great that can allow you to become an undefeated goat. There are simply too many wild cards in combat sports and if you fight long enough you will get cracked. IMHO one thing YOU ABSOULTLEY must have if you want to be an undefeated goat contender, you must have a GOD LEVEL chin. yes you must also have so many other things. However without that chin at some point your going out. Look at nearly everyone. If you look closer you will see Justin actually crushed khabib with a major shot, a few of them. It didnt even phase him, not even a little bit. Just like when Michael johnson hit him. Nothing lol. These are shots that KO other people stiff. Same thing with floyd in boxing, When i saw him eat a haymaker from sugar shane it became apparent he wasnt going to lose. Its possible to be ONE OF the goats with a normal chin. however to really get to zero loses....you MUST have a granite chin.

GSP didn't have a GOAT lvl chin, he's still is the GOAT. He prefers to rely on technical defense rather than being a human punching bag

Vu2Ph7O.gif

bc93282a56454c97d710245d8b127d415c0125f8.gifv

I mean, it's a fair point. Manny Pacquiao can fight the way he does cause you have to hit him perfectly (Marquez) to put him out, which plays into his in your face style.

GSP didn't have a GOAT lvl chin, he's still is the GOAT. He prefers to rely on technical defense rather than being a human punching bag

Vu2Ph7O.gif

yeah thats why i made a point so say undefeated goat status. GSP got his shit rocked by a midget. hes a goat contender but his chin failed him like almost everyone else

Vu2Ph7O.gif

Ur showing Jones taking MASSIVE shots which shows just how much of a granite chin he has. Look i hate jones more than anyone, but he left ALMOST every fight as if he didn't even fight. Rarely cut, swollen, etc nothing, and some of those shots he took from Reyes were serious.

*Enter GIF of him in the hospital after the Gus fight. Yep already know what's coming, that's why the word ALMOST is in caps

Floyd is bigger than MMA as a sport, stop comparing UFC bums to real elite athletes in Boxing.

I am a big floyd fan and have been defending him for years against crazy Manny fans. But he is not the GOAT. No one who watches boxing thinks he's the goat unless they are really bias. SRR is boxing goat by far

yeah thats why i made a point so say undefeated goat status. GSP got his shit rocked by a midget. hes a goat contender but his chin failed him like almost everyone else

Jones doesn't have his goose-egg like the other two. Also, asterisk.

Vu2Ph7O.gif

Jon will never have a Matt Serra tap to strikes on his record... Find that gif

Tapping to strikes to a 5'4 journeyman automatically disqualifies you from the Goat talk

How does Floyd have a god like chin? He never took hard punches, and the couple of times mosley landed some hard shots, he was wobbled.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back