Fighters who run, have huge reach advantage considered GOATS (Jones, Izzy), but not Khabib?

hydrobadazz

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
How can Jon Jones and Izzy be considered the GOAT when they both run in their fights? They also have an unfair reach advantages over their opponents. How would they do if they didn’t have this advantage?

They also have an unfair reach advantages over their opponents. How would they do if they didn’t have this advantage?
Using this logic, then what would Khabib do without his advantage. Shorter reach is perfect for grappling....

Man shertards seem to be getting dumber..

Part of the reason Jones doesn't impress me as much is just how much of an advantage he has on his opponent in terms of height and reach

Some fighters can't even get close t him to engage

To be fair he utilizes this advantage well, but still... Meh.

Part of the reason Jones doesn't impress me as much is just how much of an advantage he has on his opponent in terms of height and reach

Some fighters can't even get close t him to engage

To be fair he utilizes this advantage well, but still... Meh.

Exactly what I’m saying Jones isn’t the GOAT. He has a physical advantage over all of his opponents.

Using this logic, then what would Khabib do without his advantage. Shorter reach is perfect for grappling....

Man shertards seem to be getting dumber..
Tell that to Tony and his long arms.
Only reason he can hits those darce chokes is because of his long ass arms lol

Tell that to Tony and his long arms.
Only reason he can hits those darce chokes is because of his long ass arms lol
I didnt sat every great grappler has short arms. Having shorter arms aids Khabib though. He can generate more power in his ground strikes too..

Jones in on steroids he aint no goat and izzy has some way to go before goat conversation. Khabib not cut, dropped and has dominated has a good shout.

Jones is GOAT. Been waiting for him to get ko'd since he made Shogun tap to strikes.

How can Jon Jones and Izzy be considered the GOAT when they both run in their fights? They also have an unfair reach advantages over their opponents. How would they do if they didn’t have this advantage?

Struve has an "unfair reach advantage".

He sucketh.

Okay so we shrink Jon Jones down to the size of DJ. Does he beat DJ?

Can’t be goat if you have advantages!!!! No advantages allowed.

Back