What about the co main this weekend.

Fili is madly underrated but if its goes to the ground then it's all game for Bryce.

I like Mitchell a lot and his grappling is great. I haven't been particularly impressed with his striking, and Fili is a legit, well-rounded fighter.

I kind of expect Fili to outclass him standing TBH.

I hope Mitchell becomes a champ level fighter and fully expect him to roll over Fili but I've seen many pick against him. This fight should test his offensive wrestling at least.

it's a step up in competition so it'll be interesting to see what happens for sure.

Fili will fuck him up unless he throws a stupid kick and gets subbed

I like Mitchell a lot and his grappling is great. I haven't been particularly impressed with his striking, and Fili is a legit, well-rounded fighter.

I kind of expect Fili to outclass him standing TBH.

Same. Fili has decent TDD and won’t go to the ground, I’m sure he’s smart enough. In a standup fight Fili blasts him. But hopefully Bryce has a takedown or something where we can watch him work.

Bryce has some of the most sensational ground game I’ve seen in years, but his striking is suspect. A classic matchup, and for me vastly better than an ancient post USADA Silva going against super tentative Hall.

Fili sleeps the weirdo.
As far as weirdos go, I think Andre Fili is objectively more of a weirdo than Bryce Mitchell.

Unless you consider just being a typical average guy from a southern US hick town a weirdo. Fair enough I guess.

Back