News Khabib makes anti Macron post

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoorik1987

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Translation:
Almighty will deform the face of this bastard and all who support him, he who under by claiming to support "Freddom of speech" insults more than 1,5 billions muslims. May Allah punish them in this life and the next, Allah is swift to punish, you'll see.

We muslims love our prophet Mohammed more than out mothers, fathers, children and wifes and all other people close to us. Trust me these provocations will turn out bad for them, in the end the Godfearing will persevere.

---
Context

For those of you who don't know, recently a teacher has been beheaded in France by a Chechen immigrant for showing caricature pictures of prophet Mohamed. He was killed and beheaded by a Chechen refugee who's been living in France since he was 3 years old.

After that French president Macron said that they gonna stand up for freedom of speech and keep publishing caricatures on Mohamed and that they must work on creating a modern, more tolerant version of Islam in France.

Kadyrov has spoked out against it and several Russian MMA fighters from Caucasus has spoken out against Macron and supported the "Boycot french products movement" that Turkish president Erdogan has started.

Last edited:
It's more anti macronni than anti france

He's well entitled to his opinion

Macronni handled covid 19 badly and has to shutdown the entire country again.

Plus the economy is wrecked.

He knows french voters will vote his stupid ass out

---
Context

For those of you who don't know, recently a teacher has been beheaded in France by a Chechen immigrant for showing caricature pictures of prophet Mohamed. He was killed and beheaded by a Chechen refugee who's been living in France since he was 3 years old..

Brother this is fake story

yeah.. i saw that
khabib supporting terrorism

from what I heard.. there was a teacher in france who drew muhammad in a cartoon..
he was then beheaded. Muslims were celebrating on twitter from what I saw.
Macaroon condemned it and said you should be able to draw cartoons.
people then freaked out.. ignoring that there is dead man with his head off not long ago.
Now, the other day.. some other beheading and 3 deaths in france.

and khabib decides its time to post something against.....? macaroon

It's more anti macronni than anti france

He's well entitled to his opinion

Macronni handled covid 19 badly and has to shutdown the entire country again.

Plus the economy is wrecked.

He knows french voters will vote his stupid ass out

You're right, changed title.

He's a great fighter but also a bully and a douche.

But you see this kind of double standards a lot in muslim people (and other relgions too). They constantly whine about them being treated unfair and that their Religion is about peace but fail to condemn those acts of terror. It's this quiet acceptance of violence in the name of Allah by the general muslim people that grinds my gears. You don't see the equivalence of BLM protests by the islamic community of France in reaction to those murders.
I'm with Macron and the french people. I'm for freedom of speech, it's an European value. Fuck all people that are against it, gtfo of Europe if you can't accept that.

Last edited:
He's just building hype for a Marcon Khabib title fight. Khabib by round 2 tko.

Not surprising when in this country ministers regularly go out with stupid sayings like 'I am shocked to see Muslim/community aisles in supermarkets" "if you show any respect to muslims you are have Islamists sympathies"
"it should be forbidden to teach arab in schools because it's going to turn them into terrorrists".

You can't teach freedom of speech while demonising an entired community. You don't fight stupidity with stupidity.

Warroom --------->

Absolutely agree with freedom of speech part. Some people really does not see difference between "freedom of speech" and "freedom of insult".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back