NELK’s Fight Island Vlog

The Chosen

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I usually find these guys obnoxious but they were good here, they asked Gaethje and Khabib some funny questions.

Who is this guy and why should I care?

They essentially give us behind the scenes footage of Fight Island, Dana drinking, etc.
from this vid they come off as massive pos and douches as all other "prank" channels...guess that's the new audience UFC wants to reach for....

I usually find these guys obnoxious but they were good here, they asked Gaethje and Khabib some funny questions.

I was actually trying to avoid them. Most of these youtube bro/prankster vloggers annoy the shit out of me. I would imagine it would be hard for them to get up to much trouble in the middle east and surrounded by people that would smash there faces in. They were probably humble for the most part. Still on the fence about watching this. Might check it later though.

Dana is kind of a degenerate I guess, they even got to dance with President Trump.

tenor.gif

These kids are a bunch of cornballs...

I swear this new generation are a bunch retards... lol

Last edited:
Who are these children?
these kids have nothing to do with fighting.
<{clintugh}>

Here’s Dana helping out one of these guys who has a gambling addiction

Last edited:
Who is this guy and why should I care?
There videos always spam my facebook page. Bunch of college aged kids that think there way funnier than they are.

2 videos that always spam my feed are one where he's trying to impress a bunch of club hockey parents by bragging about how he's some badass who got kicked out of an overseas league while trolling there practice. Parents just ignore him and some of them are so annoyed they just go sit somewhere else

Another one him sneaking onto a golf course and trying to play someone elses ball in the fairway. Tries to make the angry country club members seem like assholes but the video backfires because there actually cooler and funnnier then he is

Back