Jones Beef with Khabib summed up in one video

LOOOL would be more funny if Izzy sent that to Jones

Jones doesn't have any "beef" with Khabib as his fans pretend. This stupidity must stop. And the main thing: Jones > 5 abysses > Khabib in MMA.

It's like Khabib is a BUM close to the genius Jon "GOAT" Jones. We can't even start comparing. It's totally embarrassing seeing people trying so hard to put Khabib where he doesn't belong to lol. It's no use.

I'm of two minds.

On one hand, Jones on a GOAT all time list,15 title wins vs 4 is too big of a gap for Khabib to overtake Jon Jones ... again ... ALL TIME. (PED issues aside since UFC still lets him fight and still officially recognizes his wins).

But for just right now .... P4P Khabib has looked far more invincible than current Jones who many believed should have lost his last couple of fights. Fight time Age and/or lack of PEDs finally catching up to him possibly.

Izzy and Usman probably should be above Jones as well just based on recent fights.

Izzy imo should be number 1 as he has been more active and fighting everyone while Khabib's last 3 fights includes a fight from over 2 years ago.

I'm of two minds.

On one hand, Jones on a GOAT all time list,15 title wins vs 4 is too big of a gap for Khabib to overtake Jon Jones ... again ... ALL TIME. (PED issues aside since UFC still lets him fight and still officially recognizes his wins).

But for just right now .... P4P Khabib has looked far more invincible than current Jones who many believed should have lost his last couple of fights. Fight time Age and/or lack of PEDs finally catching up to him possibly.

Izzy and Usman probably should be above Jones as well just based on recent fights.

Izzy imo should be number 1 as he has been more active and fighting everyone while Khabib's last 3 fights includes a fight from over 2 years ago.
Remind me how Jon looked after his first 3 defenses?

Izzy's resume is just about as good as Khabib's while only being in the ufc a couple of years.

Jones' resume is vastly superior to Khabib's

But Jones would never hide under the cage, until he admitted it.

Lol dafuq is wrong with that kid. At one point he about threw a punch lmao.

Put his ass in time out.

Lol dafuq is wrong with that kid. At one point he about threw a punch lmao.

Put his ass in time out.
It what happens when you give a kid whatever he wants because your to bored or tired to deal with them

Khabib is comfortably the p4p king. Not only does he have the best record in MMA but he's a lot more dominant in his wins than Jones, Adesanya, etc were.

As much as I think Jone's resume is better it's funny af he's so triggered by this.

GettyImages-545391888.0.jpg

It's laughable to put Khabib at #1. So I feel where JJ is coming from.

GOATS don't used PED, gets stripped, and hide under a fucking cage.

Might not be khabib, but sure as shit ain't Jon "pulse for years" Jones

It's laughable to put Khabib at #1. So I feel where JJ is coming from.
No its not.. Jones need to realise p4p list is not GOAT list.. its what you have done lately.. Khabib has finished 3 guys that are currently ranked in top 10 p4p list.. while Jones has zero and argubly lost his last 2 fights

Back