Mighty Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

joec87

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
If DJ were to come back to the UFC could he take the 135 title?

LOL he wasn’t even willing to fight Dillasnake coming down to 125lbs...

Prior to that Dom easily slapped him around and EXILED him from BW.

MM made his name fighting subpar 125lbs competition, he’s in the minor leagues for a reason.

<DisgustingHHH>

I think he could he’s extremely well rounded and I don’t think Yan is going to be able to ragdoll him Like Cruz did and Cruz was outstruck by MM if I remember correctly so if MM mixes it up I think he could decision Yan. the bigger 135ers will give him trouble though especially the grapplers like sterling

hes blander than an oatmeal without salt, but he absolutely can

Mighty Mouse was ok. He beat almost everyone they gave him but the worst thing about the whole thing was Rogan's hyperbole about him.
How Rogan kept coming out with that nonsense when he was beating guys like Ray Borg was unfathomable.

I guess no one really liked flyweight so he was doing his uncle dana's bidding by repeatedly calling him the greatest ever to hype it up but it was nauseating listening to him

MM made his name fighting subpar 125lbs competition, he’s in the minor leagues for a reason.

<DisgustingHHH>
In retrospect, he should have fought Dillasnake at 125 even though he didn't deserve it. (The exact reason why he didn't fight him). He would have been easy work and it would one less thing armchair expert dipshits could bitch about.

Why? Did he blow up in weight (haven’t seen him since he left). Him vs Figuereido is a fun fight.
The only pic I see of him post fight he looked Vitor juicy.
Maybe he had perfect down lighting and a vascular pump

That one's touched up. They forgot to blend his bug bites.
one-anewera-demetrious-johnson-yuya-wakamatsu-18-1.jpg

The people that discredit mighty mouses skill have likely never trained any martial arts a day in their life. Your favorite fighters favorite fighter is probably Mighty Mouse. He's arguably the perfect fighter in terms of skill. I especially love his clinch work.

<DisgustingHHH>

He said TJ needed a fight at 125 first before a title shot. Considering how weight drained TJ was he was right

DJ outboxed Cruz that fight and he was a part time fighter back then.

Alot of the flyweights Mighty Mouse dominated (JoeB, Cejudo, Kyoji had much success @ BW). Cejudo won a controversial and highly disputed decision meanwhile was cowering and crying in their first fight after being finished in the 1st

GettyImages-523605110.jpg

Mighty Mouse is the 2nd best fighter in the world to Khabib

He said TJ needed a fight at 125 first before a title shot. Considering how weight drained TJ was he was right

DJ outboxed Cruz that fight and he was a part time fighter back then.

Alot of the flyweights Mighty Mouse dominated (JoeB, Cejudo, Kyoji had much success @ BW). Cejudo won a controversial and highly disputed decision meanwhile was cowering and crying in their first fight after being finished in the 1st

GettyImages-523605110.jpg

Mighty Mouse is the 2nd best fighter in the world to Khabib
I agree with it all, minus the Khabib part.

<DisgustingHHH>

He's in Asia fighting where there are a ton of little guys...and the UFC wanted to bring in world beater Askren...

Prior to that, as in when he was training part time?

Even then he didn't "easily slap him around": he won by taking him down, but Johnson was getting the better of him standing.

Reactions: Grr
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back