Everytime Khabib fought, Jones spent a month suspended for steroids

Lol, IT makes Jones performance even more impressive, considering he was just messing around.

We Will never know how good Jones would have been without the mess he created.

PS. Everyone is on steriods

The whole "everyone" is on steroids comments are ignorant.

Khabib fought 29 times, Jones spent 27 months suspended for PEDs. I think it puts things into perspective. Khabib clearly has less defences than many legendary fighters, but at least it didn't massively cheat to get to that result.
+1
i mean, Khabib >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fake christian, steroid abuser, dirty fighter, cocaine, hit and run on preggers, dwi x2, etc.
+1

I mean, you can't argue with that lol
Jones is fucking trash

Overall, Khabib was a great champion. Other than the fact that he fought in the crowd, he was, overall, pretty classy.

The whole "everyone" is on steroids comments are ignorant.

+1

+1
are you saying jones was never on steroids? bc, he was, his entire career. you dont hide under a cage because of weed. you dont pop for estrogen blockers. and picos = residue, steroid residue. hello.

are you saying jones was never on steroids? bc, he was, his entire career. you dont hide under a cage because of weed. you dont pop for estrogen blockers. and picos = residue, steroid residue. hello.
Reading comprehension helps as an adult, before replying to a comment that you are agreeing with through your own words.. or are you just trying to get your post count up?

Other fun fact, Jones PED suspensions lasted slightly longer than BJ's whole title reign at 155, which includes winning the belt, defending it three times, and losing it to Frankie.

Reading comprehension helps as an adult, before replying to a comment that you are agreeing with through your own words.. or are you just trying to get your post count up?
stop trying to sound profound and articulate and just say what simple thought you are trying so desperately to convey.

Then there wouldn't be any win or lose. All we would see ''no contests''.
The game is about not getting caught. Jones is an idiot and got caught, that's an indication of how reckless he is.

Back