Rumored Perry Vs Lawler No Longer On Main Card

Who cares? They will still get paid the same, nothing changes besides placement and time of fighting. These type threads I really just don’t get the butthurt.

Calm down, it's probably going to be the prelim headliner, which means more people will see it.

At least in the UK I can get an early night and go to bed after the Shogun fight then.

Agree that it should be on the main card over Moreno and Royval, but I think because that fight is for #1 contender to FLW belt they put it on the main card. This is a fun fight on paper, even tho Robbie hasn't let his hands go in years and will probably get bullied by Perry. However, I don't have a problem with it sitting as the main event of the prelim card. Good fight for free TV

I assume Aldo vs. Chito will take that last ppv slot. Lawler vs. Perry should have made the main card though. Bout orders haven’t made sense in years.

Who cares? They will still get paid the same, nothing changes besides placement and time of fighting. These type threads I really just don’t get the butthurt.

Are you really that dumb

OblongRectangularIndianjackal-size_restricted.gif

Ya this is actually great news. No way Im buying that shit card, both title fights are squash matches. I love shogun but this isnt 2006.
Perry/lawler one of the few fights that the outcome is questionable

Back