News jeremy stephens out of fight against arnold allen on november 7

i highly doubt kattar would take that fight, hes targeting holloway and zabit.

Allen shouldn't fight anyone underneath him though. He's on a 7 fight win streak, ranked 9th himself.

The guys above him like KZ and Ortega just fought. Zabit and Yair, who knows plus Zabit and Kattar aren't going to rematch instantly or they would have already.

The only other guy other than Kattar is Emmett but his ACL is fucked.

Allen shouldn't fight anyone underneath him though. He's on a 7 fight win streak, ranked 9th himself.

The guys above him like KZ and Ortega just fought. Zabit and Yair, who knows plus Zabit and Kattar aren't going to rematch instantly or they would have already.

ya but who has allen beat, he should fight a big name like barboza, burgos etc to get him into a high fight according to the rankings.

Kattar just played that role for Ige. The only way he's fighting someone below him next is if the UFC forces his hand. He's pushing hard for the holloway fight, but who the hell knows what holloway is doing other than playing video games and surfing with his new girlfriend.

I think it's more likely that Ige steps in to fight Allen

Last edited:
Good, would be sad to watch Allen fight someone nobody knows who

Arnold really isn't that impressive, his best win is a split decision against Amirkhani and Mass Burnell was dominating him. Burgos or a vet like Cub would be a good test

ya but who has allen beat, he should fight a big name like barboza, burgos etc to get him into a high fight according to the rankings.

I'd love to see the Barboza fight personally. But if Alllen beats Barboza, he'll be told to fight a top 10, then a top 5. I know he's not really a draw but it seems he's still 3/4 wins away from a shot depite the 7 fight streak.

It's probably a good thing Arnold would chew him up with activity...

I'd love to see the Barboza fight personally. But if Alllen beats Barboza, he'll be told to fight a top 10, then a top 5. I know he's not really a draw but it seems he's still 3/4 wins away from a shot depite the 7 fight streak.

ya but who has arnold beat

<seedat>

Allen doesn’t belong in the same sentence as Kattar

Back