Dear Jonny, Khabib finishes fights and does not pulse picograms

TRT Champion

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Okay, Khabib is not the GOAT ('cause he has only 3 title defenses), but neither is Jon Bones Jones ('cause he is a roid-abusing cheater who turned into a split-decison fighter the moment they took his juice away from him).
Jonny needs to shut up.
Discuss.

Every thread right now is a GOAT discussion thread and it's getting ridiculous. There is already a stickied GOAT poll thread. That is the only one we need.

Okay, Khabib is not the GOAT ('cause he has only 3 title defenses), but neither is Jon Bones Jones ('cause he is a roid-abusing cheater who turned into a split-decison fighter the moment they took his juice away from him).
Jonny needs to shut up.
Discuss.
USADA said he didn't cheat

His sentence was reduced because he snitched. No exoneration.

I know you are butthurt. Get over it

TS is right. Jon is a great fighter but he can never be GOAT. Way to many asterisks.
“The evidence was clear, all the scientific opinion that was presented to the independent arbitrator was clear - there was no intent to dope,” - USADA CEO Travis Tygart

14 title defenses is 14 title defenses cant argue with stats
<Fedor23>

<JonesDXSuckIt>

His sentence was reduced because he snitched. No exoneration.

I know you are butthurt. Get over it

TS is right. Jon is a great fighter but he can never be GOAT. Way to many asterisks.
It's like saying Tekashi 69 is innocent lmao

It's not talked about enough how Bones finish rate fell off a cliff after he stopped fighting washed up LHWs from the previous era who he had massive size advantages on

He has 1 finish since the joke Shale fight in the last 7 years and it was a fight against Gus he was on roids for and Nevada wouldn't sanction so they had to move the entire card to LA on fight week

Couldn't finish Hashad, OSP, Glover, Smith, Reyes, Santos on one leg with a torn ACL/MCL/meniscus. And couldn't finish DC and Gus without heavy steroids

Khabib fought Iaquinta on a day notice. Bones got the first UFC card ever cancelled because he wouldn't fight Shale fucking Sonnen on over a week's notice lmaoooo

Khabib > Jonathan

I never understand these discussions.
Why can't they be both GOATS?
There is no need for GOAT competition.
All great names are GOATS. Khabib/Jones/GSP/Silva

Dear Khabib, Jon has more than 4 good wins and fight more than once a year.

You are so right but you forgot to add the most important points!

Usada-John 2-0
Off the juice John is 2-1 with 2 split decisions
Johny running away from Reyes and Izzy
True GOAT status!

Sorry my bad 2-1 he hid under the cage once!!

“The evidence was clear, all the scientific opinion that was presented to the independent arbitrator was clear - there was no intent to dope,” - USADA CEO Travis Tygart
You are correct, he was exonerated the first time.

If you think I'm a hater you are mistaken. I have enjoyed watching Jones dominate in his career. It has truly been a spectacle.

But beating drug tests is a part of the sport too and Jones failed miserably at that. All the GOATS. GSP, DJ, Cejudo, Cruz, Aldo, Khabib, Stipe, they all beat their drug tests.

The second time he popped they tested everything he was taking and found no contamination whatsoever but somehow he was still found to not be at fault (he snitched). If you can find something stating otherwise, I'll read it.

Jones is GTOAT. Greatest Turd of All Time.

Khabib is the GOAT LW
Jones is the GOAT LHW
GSP is the GOAT WW
Silva is the GOAT MW
Mighty Mouse is the GOAT FLW
Nunes is the GOAT WBW and GOAT WFW

It's not talked about enough how Bones finish rate fell off a cliff after he stopped fighting washed up LHWs from the previous era who he had massive size advantages on

He has 1 finish since the joke Shale fight in the last 7 years and it was a fight against Gus he was on roids for and Nevada wouldn't sanction so they had to move the entire card to LA on fight week

Couldn't finish Hashad, OSP, Glover, Smith, Reyes, Santos on one leg with a torn ACL/MCL/meniscus. And couldn't finish DC and Gus without heavy steroids

Khabib fought Iaquinta on a day notice. Bones got the first UFC card ever cancelled because he wouldn't fight Shale fucking Sonnen on over a week's notice lmaoooo

Khabib > Jonathan
Jones' not finishing Smith was almost comedic. . . especially for a GOAT.

Jonny needs to shut up.
Discuss.
"turned into a split-decison fighter the moment they took his juice away from him"
Too many people overlook that. I really liked a lot of the guys Jones beat *BEFORE* USADA got (quasi-)serious . . . despite their almost all being from a previous era (WAR Shogun for still being around!). But Jones went from scary and dominating to lack-luster close, and even questionable split-decision wins. Even GSP, who is eternally shat upon for being a points fighter, at least dominated in the vast majority of those boring decisions. Jones' last several outings (like, for 5+ years at this point) have either been boring as fuck, or he's popped.
The only exciting thing about Jones' fights for the last half-decade has been the "will he finally lose and free-up the belt" factor. Not a good look.

You are so right but you forgot to add the most important points!

Usada-John 2-0
Off the juice John is 2-1 with 2 split decisions
Johny running away from Reyes and Izzy
True GOAT status!

Sorry my bad 2-1 he hid under the cage once!!

Jones ran from Reyes, but Jones beats Adesanya.

Back