Is khabib losing 30% of his purse?

EHCSROP

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So now that khabib missed weight and wasn’t able to make 155 lbs I have a couple questions for the sherdog experts:

1. Does khabib have to forfeit 30% of his purse to Justin? I’m assuming yes but that will be a sizeable amount compared to Justin’s purse. Is that fair?

2. Does this mean this isn’t a official title fight and this is a catch weight fight or does Justin still get the belt if he wins even though this isn’t a official title defence for khabib?

Help clear some things up for me.

Justin don't care about the money ...he cares to kill...AND NEW

Help clear some things up for me.

hQGIZFc.gif

Let's ask Ronda?

Why do some people on Sherdog just run with their own realities? It’s really weird.
They're mostly just trying to elicit responses out of people. So trolling essentially. Opinions aside official result is he made weight.

Ok so wait. He made weight officially earlier???

When I saw the weigh ins, the scale hadn’t balanced and everyone including professional fighters said he missed weight. I just thought Justin accepted the fight anyways.

Ok so wait. He made weight officially earlier???

When I saw the weigh ins, the scale hadn’t balanced and everyone including professional fighters said he missed weight. I just thought Justin accepted the fight anyways.

So you watched it on mute and judged by yourself, zooming into scale. Yeah, that explains it.

So you watched it on mute and judged by yourself, zooming into scale. Yeah, that explains it.
I watched it on my phone while on the train. Didn’t want to disturb others so no sound. Khabibs reaction seemed like he was horrified. I thought he missed weight.

I watched it on my phone while on the train. Didn’t want to disturb others so no sound. Khabibs reaction seemed like he was horrified. I thought he missed weight.

He was relieved, musta been close and likely a tough cut.

He was relieved, musta been close and likely a tough cut.
Oh got it. Shit I was worried the fight might’ve been off after all that. What happens with the scale then? We’re these just the ceremonial weigh ins and they weren’t really weighing in?

What happens with the scale then?

Nothing, at current it stands as legit and I doubt anything will come of it.

There are numerous threads breaking down the scale and backstage weigh-ins as well.

Back